UOF PICT O23/ 10/31/02

  • DAVID F. GROVE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      I was taking pictures of chemtrails in sacramento,ca it's a hobby of
      mine, and every once in awhile an object/ufo will show up in picture,
      it's happened twice now and with both objects i never seen ether one
      at the time i was taking pictures, i put it in photos with the rest
      of my picts for all to see the unknown object. keep looking up.