Fwd = FILER'S FILES #44 - 2002, MUFON Skywatch Investigations

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Originally from: George A. Filer, Director Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      Original Subject: FILER'S FILES #44 - 2002, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      Original Date: October 30, 2002

      FILER'S FILES #44 - 2002, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      October 30, 2002, Majorstar@....
      Webmaster: Chuck Warren
      Website: http://www.filersfiles-ufo.com

      SIGHTINGS CONTINUE WORLDWIDE

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and
      photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the
      world and in space. Features this week are: Are we a colony of
      another civilization? Green Fireball over Europe, Multiple UFOs
      seen New York, New Jersey sphere and cross sightings,
      Pennsylvania UFO emits beam, Georgia UFO seen by family,
      Wisconsin lights, Illinois ten UFOs near O'Hare Airport,
      Missouri green triangle, New Mexico photos, Idaho sphere UFO,
      Washington disk, Canadian wedges, Chile UFOs photographed, UK
      lights in sky, and Borneo and Australia UFO reports in news. A
      Free UFO Symposium will be held at George Washington University
      on the 4th of November.

      COLONY EARTH

      Our Milky Way Galaxy has at least 100 billion stars, and in all
      probability has 400 billion stars. Astronomers have identified
      over one hundred planets outside our own solar system and a high
      proportion of the closely examined stars seem to have some type
      of solar system creating supposition that there are millions,
      perhaps billions of earth like planets in our Galaxy alone. Carl
      Sagan once said: "There may be a million worlds in the Milky Way
      Galaxy alone which are at this moment inhabited by other
      intelligent beings" (Cosmos, episode XI). We also are finding
      that meteorites carry the essential building blocks for life,
      therefore it is reasonable to assume they have spread life
      throughout the universe like the proverbial angels of God or
      Johnny Appleseed. A study of several hundred solar-like stars
      shows signatures of heavy elements in their spectra from which
      we can deduce that material to form Earth-like planets is
      probably abundant. Our own sun is a relatively young star and
      if life exits in space, other civilizations have had millions,
      perhaps billions of years to advance ahead of us. If even only
      a few alien civilizations have arisen in the 10 billion or so
      year history of our Galaxy, most of the habitable parts of the
      Galaxy would likely be colonized by now.

      When I spoke at the University of Toronto, I learned that
      Astronomer Norman Murray believes that, "The implication, if
      this result holds up, is that there are Earth-like bodies in
      orbit around most of the stars in our galaxy." Earth is already
      sending out satellites throughout our solar system and farther.
      It is pretty easy to deduce that we will explore much of our
      Galaxy even at speeds less than the speed of light and find some
      forms of life. Launching space probes is becoming cheaper and
      it is reasonable to assume we will choose to launch exploration
      for various reasons. Earth is rapidly being over populated, so
      we may choose to develop other planets to settle, or attempt to
      conquer, or conduct mining operations. Eventually, missionaries
      may spread our religion and civilization throughout our Galaxy.

      It is reasonable to assume there must be a few other
      civilizations in our Galaxy that most likely developed much
      earlier than our own. Unless civilizations tend to destroy
      themselves with their own technology, most alien civilizations
      would be technologically thousands or even millions of years
      ahead of us. If these civilizations exist we can logically
      assume they have or are visiting Earth. Carl Sagan stated in
      his book, "Intelligent Life in the Universe"âǦ"I believe that
      efficient interstellar spaceflight to the furthest reaches of
      the Galaxy is a feasible objective for humanity. If this is the
      case, other civilizations, aeons more advanced than ours, must
      today be plying the spaces between the stars." (page 449.)
      Astronomer Ian Crawford wrote, His diffusion model leads to
      "full galactic colonization" in 5 to 50 million years
      (Scientific American, Nov. 2000, page 8). Several million years
      is a long time in comparison to a human life span, but it is
      short in comparison to the life span of main sequence stars.
      Enrico Fermi, the famous physicist, argued in 1943, "Where are
      they?" Extraterrestrials should have colonized Earth long ago,
      but they are not here.. Fermi was a prominent scientist, and
      his question is called: Fermi's Paradox.

      My response to Enrico Firmi, is that extraterrestrial probes are
      visiting us on a regular basis. They may not have shown
      themselves openly, but humanity is not looking at or analyzing
      the ample evidence available. Each week for over five years in
      Filer's Files, I have provided evidence that our Earth is being
      visited by probes from other civilizations. While I was on
      active duty in the US Air Force, London Control directed us to
      investigate and intercept a large UFO. We intercepted the UFO,
      I saw it on my radar and visually just before it flew away at
      incredible speed. There are thousands of similar stories where
      aircrews, ground and airborne radar operators have observed
      UFOs. It's time for scientists to start looking at the
      incredible evidence collected daily around the world. NASA
      Space Shuttle videos are a good place to start. In my opinion we
      are not alone.

      GREEN FIREBALL UFO OVER NORTH SEA

      AMSTERDAM TOWARDS ENGLAND -- The Dutch Meteor Society reports, a
      green fireball unidentified flying object brighter than the
      moon was sighted over large parts of western-Europe on Saturday
      evening October 27, 2002, at 19:20:20 UT. Many observers report
      the sky went green- bluish for a few seconds. Combining reports
      from Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Britain we presume
      the fireball appeared over the North-sea moving roughly from
      east-southeast to west-northwest. Using accurate observations
      reported by Klaas Jobse and Alex Scholten the fireball appeared
      about 120 km west-north-west from Amsterdam and appeared to pass
      fifty km north of Great Yarmouth on the eastern coast o f
      England. The exact beginning point and ending point of the
      fireball are uncertain. .

      There is a great deal speculation about the exact nature of
      green fireballs. Dr. Lincoln LaPaz, a respected astronomer from
      the University of New Mexico was absolutely convinced that the
      green fireballs are not conventional fireballs or meteorites.
      Green fireballs were passing over New Mexico on a fairly regular
      basis, often followed by a series of UFO reports. La Paz also
      ruled out other unconventional types of meteors and fireballs.
      Based on Space Shuttle videos the UFOs may create the green
      fireball upon entry into the Earth atmosphere. Frequently they
      are sighted above sensitive military installations. FBI
      Documents as outlined in the book, "Above Top Secret," by
      Timothy Good reveals: .. 'the matter of Unidentified Aircraft or
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, otherwise know as Flying Disks,
      Flying Saucers and Balls of Fire' âǦ is considered to be top
      secret by Intelligence Officers of both the Army and the Air
      Forces.' (Page 267). I suggest that green fireballs may be
      extraterrestrial probes entering our atmosphere. The green
      fireballs appear to fly horizontal paths indicating a possible
      probe rather than a meteorites. The green color of the glowing
      gases simply does not agree with what is known about meteorites.
      There is a detailed map showing the trajectory of the fireball
      at:
      http://www.xs4all.nl/~dmsweb/fireballs/20011027_fireball.html
      The Faurid meteor shower is expected on October 31.

      NEW YORK BRIGHT LIGHTS -

      ROME -- As I was driving to pick up my sister at her high school
      on October 7, 2002, I noticed a VERY bright object in the sky.
      Another appeared below it. I picked up my sister and we sat in
      the car with a clear view of the west, and noticed the bottom
      one started zigzagging left and right. At least two other ones
      appeared below the large bright one and did the same. The bright
      one dimmed dropped down even with the other two and shot back
      up. The lights changed from bright to dark several times and
      then one dark one shot across below those, much closer. We
      observed this activity until clouds rolled in and obscured the
      view!

      THOUSAND ISLAND BRIDGE -- While fishing in the St Larence River
      on Sunday, October 6, 2002, -at between 7 and 7:30 AM, my
      fishing partner and I observed a saucer shaped object in the sky
      just to the east of the rising sun. As the sun kept rising and
      moving, the object stayed in one place. It was hard to judge the
      distance-50 to 100 or more miles at a 30 degree angle from
      ground level. We did not see it leave as trees got in the way.
      It was definitely nothing I have ever seen before.

      FARMINGDALE, LONG ISLAND -- I was up late as usual and I always
      look around outside and I look up and appreciate the sky. On
      October 6, 2002, there was one "star" in the sky at about eye
      level, that was so bright that I assumed it was a plane. Just
      one bright white glow. I stared at it until my eyes watered and
      I would look away for a moment close my eyes and re-open them,
      look back and stare again...same thing. It seemed to hover but
      then move quickly slightly to its left then right. It was far
      away and the distance it seemed to travel so quickly ruled out
      my second idea that it might be a helicopter. I went outside at
      3 AM, leaned on my car and stared into a clear night at this
      bright object. I noticed at times a sparkle of light to its
      left and right or maybe my eyes tired from staring, I don't
      know. I gave up and dismissed it as "whatever" until I found
      that there have been many reports of objects in Long Island.

      NEW YORK CITY -- Mary Fowler writes, "I just saw something very
      odd while sitting by the window of my apartment at 1:30 AM, on
      October 29, 2002. I saw a string of lights that looked like a
      constellation floating by in the sky. I wanted to go to the
      rooftop of my building to get a better look but was too afraid
      because I am not really a believer in UFO's. I am very surprised
      to see something strange like this, especially in New York City.
      Could it have been birds migrating? But if it were birds why was
      it lit up like stars? I am very uneasy about this. Do you know
      what this could be? Thanks to Mary.

      ALBANY -- Bruce Cornet PH.d. reports that a possible daylight
      filming of a UFO was just broadcast by FOX TV NEWS on October
      28, 2002. It pertains to an incident that occurred on the
      afternoon of October 20th near Albany, when a FOX 23 news
      photographer Brandon Mowry filmed the fast-moving unidentified
      metallic flying object. Mowry said that he didn't notice the
      fast-moving object zooming across the sky until he went back to
      his station and watched the video. The tapes were sent to the
      FBI to determine exactly what the object is. The object was a
      slender cylinder, with two projections or "fins" extending
      outwards from each above the clouds. They showed numerous
      clips, stills, and enhancements of the object, which they
      presented as a "U-F-O or what?" It was either a missile or
      projectile of some sort which resembled a giant missile flying
      dangerously close to a jetliner. The sky conditions were
      clear with some wispy white clouds. The UFO passed behind one
      such cloud, and a commercial jet also briefly appears in the
      video. Police were called, who then apparently notified the
      FBI. Hopefully, the media will carefully follow this story.
      Based on estimates the object was estimated to be 1,000 feet
      long. They showed the object one frame at a time in the clouds.
      They commented that some people believe this is a living
      creature. The news story lasted for about 10 minutes. Thanks
      to bcornet@...

      NEW JERSEY SPHERE AND CROSS

      JERSEY CITY -- The witness reports sighting a sphere with an
      unmistakable copper finish on October 7, 2002, that was not
      emitting light but reflecting it. It turned black and shadowy on
      its lower half intermittently giving an impression of undulation
      The sphere was approximately 2 to-3 feet in diameter based on
      its visibility in reference to the Chase building about a half-
      mile away and its relative size in comparison with Chase's
      satellite dishes .. It flew a straight and consistent flight
      path to the northeast maintaining an altitude of about 300 feet.
      Its trajectory and path was too straight for a balloon to
      maintain for the duration that I witnessed. It made no sound.

      UNION -- At 1:55 PM, on October 6, 2002, the witness looked
      toward the east and saw what appeared to be two extremely
      small, white aircraft that resembled crosses. They moved at
      slow air speed and each appeared to release two parachutes. But
      I saw no person attached to them. Instead, I saw what looked
      like two tear-dropped, transparent shapes, almost the
      consistency of a bubble a kid would blow. After a minute, they
      vanished and the aircraft moved west. Then, from behind a cloud,
      came three more planes of the same description and they formed a
      five-across formation and headed west toward Morristown, N.J.
      Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      PENNSYLVANIA A UFO EMITS BEAM

      CLARKES SUMMITT -- At around 9:30 PM on October 8, 2002, my
      daughter was driving south on Route 81 at the 195 mile marker
      when she saw strange lights. At the same time another trucker
      said, he saw a UFO. She called me to tell me about it. I was
      expecting a shipment of birds at the Post Office in Scranton
      that came in about 10:00 PM, so my 13 year old daughter and I
      drove to pick them up. Knowing that I was going through the
      same area as the UFO report, we kept our eyes open. When we
      passed the 195 mile marker to my left was an oval object with
      both a red and blue row of lights. We pulled off and sat there
      looking at it. It was the weirdest thing we ever saw. The
      lights were fading out to almost no lights and then coming back
      on bright. My daughter yelled "Oh my God, its moving." It was
      not moving straight but more in a circle. The object was not
      rotating, because the several rows of the lights were very
      defined as it moved around the local area. There are no airports
      or military bases in the area and it was too big and too high
      for a prank. I can't see how anyone could have faked this. Peter
      Davenport reports the witness was very credible. Thanks to
      Peter Davenport NUFORC

      GEORGIA AN OBJECT SEEN BY MY ENTIRE FAMILY

      EASTMAN -- My family was driving home from the fair on October
      13, 2002, when we spotted a very bright light. It was not quite
      dusk when we saw it. We drove slowly with the windows down until
      we lost sight of it behind some trees and we turned around to go
      back for another look. We saw it again in the same spot and
      then as if it had seen us, it just blinked off like a light
      bulb. The sky was clear and I am familiar with the towers and
      other light producing objects in the area. The UFO was way too
      bright and just above tree top level about 5 miles away. The
      light was almost "pure" white. I could not make out a shape
      behind it. I made a report to Warner Robins Air Force Base,
      Georgia an hour after the sighting. Thanks to Peter Davenport
      NUFORC

      ILLINOIS TEN UFOs FLY A MILE OUTSIDE OF O'HARE FIELD.

      DES PLAINES -- At about 4:30 PM, my wife was getting our kids in
      the car to leave on October 5, 2002, when we heard our neighbors
      yelling, look up there! There were ten balls of light at this
      distance moving around at what I estimate to be a mile high.
      They were higher than the planes are at that distance from the
      airport. They then formed into an hourglass shape or two
      triangles and remained that way for about five minutes. They
      changed again to an inverted L shape and started to travel east
      towards the lake. They then changed again to two rows of two or
      five on top of five with the outside two lights being farther
      north than the others. They stayed this way until they flew out
      of site in about 15 minutes. Five minutes later two more flew
      directly north to south past us at a much closer distance.
      There was still one on top of the other, so we could see the
      shape was a flying triangle or possibly diamond. NUFORC

      MISSOURI BRIGHT GREEN TRIANGULAR OBJECT

      SPRINGFIELD -- The witness states, "This event was probably
      space junk burning up in the atmosphere on October 11, 2002, but
      the intensity of the light, color, and speed of object were
      extraordinary." A shape was discernable at 6:17 CDT. It was
      roughly an acute triangle with points of greater brightness.
      Color was bright green with gold overtones. Sparks were flying
      off the thing tangential to direction of movement. It traveled
      roughly from an 11:00 position to almost the horizon in a north-
      northeasterly direction. Color of sparks ranged from gold to
      dark red. It looked like it had a plasma surrounding it. The
      object was about 16 millimeters in length and about 4 or 5
      millimeters in width at the widest as observed by the naked eye.
      There was also some structure evident in the shape itself with
      some longitudinal lines of brightness, almost a gold red,
      running through the basic shape. It was quite striking. I
      observed it from the driver's seat of my vehicle and was
      startled enough to come to a complete stop and contemplate what
      I had just seen. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

      WISCONSIN WE SAW PURE A LIGHT THAT SPLIT

      HAYWARD -- My friends were walking down the road and we noticed
      a flashing pure light on October 10, 2002. This light was never
      there before, because it was by our radio hill. When we stopped
      and the flashing kept moving around and then the light would
      occasionally split into 3 to 4 different lights and go back.
      The light was at a 30 degree angle and appeared to be a
      spherical. When it flashed the light came out in all directions
      and I can also tell that it was below the clouds because when it
      flashed it lit up the clouds behind it above it and below it. I
      have lived here many years and have never seen a light like that
      before . We could also see it moving slowly. It would flash and
      seem to split, but by the time the next flash took place it
      rejoined. Thanks to Peter Davenport

      STRANGE SPHERE ABOVE NORTH IDAHO.

      ROSE LAKE -- As we were traveling east on I-90 we observed a
      bright sphere that was not moving on October 12, 2002. We pulled
      over on exit 34 to get a better look and realized that the
      sphere had split or there were actually two together. One went
      west and the other went east, then began to zigzag as it turned
      east by southeast. After that it quickly faded from view, but
      not apparently from traveling too far away. After the sphere
      separated or split, my wife and I continued to watch the one
      going south by south-west, and we didn't really keep track of
      the other moving west. My son, who is ten and daughters 7, and
      watched the other one moving west, as they could see it out the
      rear window of our car. As it continued moving west until it
      faded. (NUFORC Note: The object the witnesses observed was not
      the ISS, which passed overhead at 19:08 and 20:44 hrs. on this
      date.) http://www.heavens-above.com/

      NEW MEXICO UFO PHOTOGRAPHED

      LAS CRUCES -- The witness reports, "I took 4 pictures of the
      mountains to the west on October 5, 2002, with a Canon G2
      digital camera. The last shot taken at 4:49 PM was enlarged
      after downloading to a computer. Only then were the images of
      two objects noticed in the sky. One in the upper left was disk-
      shaped and appeared metallic in luster. A second object, below
      and to the right of the first, was apparently much smaller
      and/or farther away.

      WASHINGTON FAST-MOVING DISK SAUCER-SHAPED LIGHT

      RENTON -- I saw one UFO moving very fast across the sky on
      October 12, 2002,. I was in the military and I've seen A-10's
      moving at high speed and low altitude, but this was the fastest
      I've ever seen anything move. What I saw was a little more than
      a half circle of light, with the brightest section facing the
      direction of movement, kind of like you would expect a meteor to
      look as it was coming down through the atmosphere. It appeared
      about the size of a quarter from my perspective.

      SEATTLE -- At 6:00 AM, on October 10, 2002, I observed a sphere
      shaped object descending from the sky to the north and the
      object I saw was entirely lit up and was yellow orange in color
      with a smaller red light on top. In its rapid descent, it moved
      in a downward jerking motion and occasionally made darting
      motions to either side. It did not appear to be an airplane or a
      helicopter, there were no landing lights etc. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport NUFORC

      CANADIAN SEVEN SILENT WEDGED SHAPED OBJECTS.

      OSHAWA, ONTARIO -- My wife and I were watching TV around 10:30
      PM, on October 14, 2002. We live on the sixth floor of an
      apartment building. To the east, there appeared to be 2 or 3
      orange colored lights coming towards us, (this happens
      frequently as we are apparently in the flight path of the Oshawa
      airport). The only thing was, the lights did not get any closer.
      They seemed to possibly be about a mile away from us. They
      hovered for a while and eventually, as time went by, at least
      seven lights were seen by both of us. I used binoculars to try
      and see more, but all I could make out was the orange lights and
      nothing else, except for what seemed like smoke, steam or
      exhaust coming from them at times?. This stream of exhaust
      seemed to go up into the sky quite a ways. We heard no sound
      and the night air was calm. If there were helicopters hovering
      in the night sky, I'm sure we would have heard something. Then
      they were gone.

      HUNGRY HILL B.C. -- Brian Vike writes, a resident from Telkwa,
      British Columbia was heading to work at 9:45 PM, to one of our
      local sawmills on October 8, 2002, when he spotted, in his
      words. "An object shaped like a piece of pie!" He also said it
      had three white lights at each of the corners, or "fins" as he
      put it. The witness also said he lives under the flight path
      for the Smithers Airport, and had not ever seen an object of
      this type or shape fly over head in the past, so seeing this was
      very unusual. When his eyes caught it he turned into a rest
      spot at the top of Hungry Hill to watch. The object sat and
      hovered in one place about 200 feet up from the base of Grouse
      Mountain and did not make a sound. The black silhouette was
      about 40 feet across and it flew off in a westerly direction.
      Thanks to Brian Vike, Editor for the Canadian Communicator

      CHILE UFO PHOTOGRAPHED

      ANGOL -- A number of anomalous aerial phenomena have been
      recorded over the area since September and reports have
      intensified since October 14, 2002. The city of Angol in Chile's
      Ninth Region has recorded several UFO waves in recent years and
      these reports have been collected by local researcher Raul
      Gajardo. On September 11, a well-known local businessman saw a
      fuchsia-colored object firing a blue beam of light. "Then
      another similar object appeared. From this last one, which
      fired a similar blue beam, three smaller object of the same
      color were clustering around it. Seventy photos were taken with
      a zoom lens but the UFO only appeared in four of them. Members
      of a local radio station and two security guards also witnessed
      a red object having the relative size of a ping-pong ball.
      Thanks to Scott Corrales for the translation (C) 2002.

      UK STRANGE LIGHT IN THE SKY

      ROTHERHAM -- On October 12, 2002,at approximately 7:45 PM, my
      fiancé and I were walking home and noticed a strange light in
      the sky. He pointed it out to me and we both observed it for
      about two minutes. We are both quite certain that it wasn't a
      helicopter, airplane, or a star. It was much bigger and brighter
      than a star and it swayed from side to side and seemed to bob up
      and down. The light faded and got brighter whilst we watched it
      for about two minutes until it eventually just disappeared
      altogether, but it did not move away, it just faded away. We
      both observed strange white beams of light coming off it that
      resembled a sparkler. I live near to Sheffield in England. The
      strange light that I sighted was over Tickhill in South
      Yorkshire, England. Peter Davenport reports If the reported
      time is correct, the object was not the Space Station/Space
      Shuttle, which were rendezvoused on this date. They passed over
      at approximately 19:30 hours. (7:30 PM).

      BORNEO ISLANDS STRANGE SIGHTS!

      KOTA KINABALU, SABAH -- It was 7 PM in the evening, while I was
      at the factory coming out for a smoke on October 8, 2002. I saw
      this craft with lights in the sky hovering. At first, I didn't
      pay much noticed to it cause I thought would be a helicopter
      flying around the area. Then I realized that the object wasn't
      making any sound and the lights on the craft seems like a
      hamburger. It was hovering slowly like a normal helicopter will
      do but after two minutes looking at the object , it suddenly
      disappeared with trials of lights following it. That is, the
      last I saw of the object, and that was when my spine started to
      shiver. Two days later the Daily Express in Sabah had a front
      page picture of the object.

      AUSTRALIA -- UFO ATTACKS A CAR

      VICTORIA STATE -- "Purnim grandmother Sue Sharples can't explain
      the metallic object she saw in the sky yesterday (Friday,
      October 18, 2002)." "She also has no idea where the rear
      windscreen of the vehicle she was driving has gone." "Mrs.
      Sharples said yesterday she was driving with her husband along
      Mortlake Road on the northern side of Warrnambool, when the
      couple noticed the shiny object above the vehicle." Their baby
      grandson was in a cupola in the back seat. Mrs. Sharples said
      that, "After a few fleeting glances they noticed the rear
      windscreen disappear upwards after it seemed to have been
      'sucked from' the car." "She admits their story is 'absolutely
      unbelievable' but that the proof lies with the vehicle's missing
      window and there is not a scratch on the car. Nothing," she
      said. Two searches of the area failed to locate the missing
      (car) window. The couple's son-in-law phoned police in case
      someone had been hurt by the projectile. "Experts from the
      (automotive firm) Windscreens O'Brien can't explain how the
      window could have disappeared." "After inspecting the car, a
      spokesman said the window could not have been kicked out and
      there was no sign (that) it had been cut free." "The seal was
      still attached, and there was no glass splintering, he said."
      "The windscreen was fitted to the 1994 Toyota earlier this year
      (2002)." "'How can you say what something is when you have never
      seen one before?' she said, 'It's just absolutely amazing.
      Thanks to "The Australian," October 19, 2002,

      A Free UFO Symposium at George Washington University

      Interstellar Travel and Unidentified Aerial Phenomena At this
      unique symposium eminent scientists and aviation experts will
      explore the potential for interstellar travel and the evidence
      of unidentified aerial phenomena, sometimes referred to as UFOs.
      Hosted by The George Washington University and sponsored by SCI
      FI Channel, this symposium will provide attendees with a
      scientific understanding of how interstellar travel might be
      possible and highlight the need for a thorough scientific
      investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena. Moderator -
      Ray Suarez, Senior Correspondent, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer,
      Dr. Michio Kaku, professor of theoretical physics at the City
      College at the City University of New York, Dr. Richard Henry,
      professor of astrophysics at Johns Hopkins University, Dr.
      Peter Sturrock, emeritus professor of applied physics at
      Stanford, Dr. Jacques Vallee, astrophysicist and computer
      scientist, Dr. Bernard Haisch, Director for the California
      Institute for Physics and Astrophysics, Ted Roe, Executive
      Director of the National Aviation Reporting Center for Anomalous
      Phenomena, John Callahan, former Division Chief of Accidents
      and Investigations for the FAA: The George Washington
      University's Marvin Center -- Continental Ballroom. 800 21st
      Street. November 8, 2002, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Call Cynthia
      Determan at (202) 879-9309.

      SHOP AT 100 STORES ONLINE AS A PREFERRED CUSTOMER

      GET OUR BIG DISCOUNTS and shop from home: Let me help you get
      great discounts at some of your favorite stores? Consider
      shopping at: FILER.unfranchise.com for your Holiday gifts. You
      can shop on line in over one hundred stores such as Ashlane
      Gift Baskets, Books, Brooks Brothers, Diamonds, Disney, Sweaters
      from Elizabeth's by Liz Claiborne, Fragrances, Hallmark cards
      and flowers, Jewelry, Spiegel, Customatix Shoes and design your
      own shoes, Nordstrom, Sony Music, Toy Chest, and Wine.Com. For
      your Health and Nutrition Store there are unbelievable products
      to feel fitter, and healthier again. My hair is growing in
      darker and I feel younger. Some abductees claim to feel much
      better after taking Isotonix OPC. Contact me directly at
      Majorstar@... There is a store for your every special need,
      and you qualify as a preferred customer by reading these files,
      and you can qualify for special discounts. Compare our prices.
      FILER.unfranchise.com Click: Become a Preferred customer and
      pick out your favorite store.

      FREE RELOCATION SERVICE FOR OUR READERS

      If your thinking of moving or buying or selling a home any where
      in the United States. Let my wife and I help you. Many of the
      largest companies use our service. Just contact us at
      Majorstar@...

      NASA, AND IT'S SPACE ENCOUNTERS

      Jeff Challender has released the new video "What Is the Truth?".
      The second video examining NASA and its space encounters with
      102 anomalous objects. These events were culled from 1400+
      hours raw footage of ten live Shuttle flight broadcasts between
      Oct. 2000 and April 2002. VHS $25. Send orders to: Jeff
      Challender 2768 Mendel Way Sacramento, CA 95833-2011

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative
      reports subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership
      includes the Journal and costs only $35.00 per year. To join
      MUFON or to report a UFO go to http://www.mufon.com/. To ask
      questions contact MUFONHQ@... or HQ@.... Mention that
      I recommended you for membership.

      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2002 by George A. Filer, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post the complete files on their Web
      Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and
      list the date of issue that the item appeared. These reports
      and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint.
      Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail
      automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name, address, or
      story confidential. CAUTION, MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS
      AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

      Regards, George Filer http://www.filersfiles-ufo.com