Fwd = Were lights ufos or just a laser show? (Gloucestershire, UK)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
      Original Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:16:13 +0100

      WERE LIGHTS UFOS OR JUST A LASER SHOW?

      10:30 - 25 October 2002

      Were there aliens hovering over Gloucestershire last night?
      The two green shapes, which appeared to "chase each other", were seen
      over Winchcombe at 8.30pm yesterday.

      Those watching were mystified and suspect they may have been UFOs.
      Jenny O'Dowd, of Binyon Road, said: "There were two green balls in the
      sky. They were chasing each other. It was most peculiar. They lasted
      for about half an hour.

      "It was extraordinary. I've never seen anything like it.

      "We don't know what they were. We have no idea."

      Her daughter Gemma Talbot, 29, who lives in nearby Enfield Villas,
      also saw the lights.

      She said: "There were two round, light green balls in the sky.
      "They were going round in circles chasing each other, changing shapes
      and sizes.

      "I've never seen anything like it before."

      Gloucestershire police did not receive any reports of UFO sightings in
      the county last night.

      Town councillor Pat Smith, of Stancombe View, said his neighbour had a
      similar experience.

      Did you see any UFOs? If so, please call the Echo newsdesk on 01242
      271821.

      Copyright

    • Cosmic Conspiracies
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
        hi
        they were lazer lights from a new super market the beam were only visible
        from in town and not from the outskirts had me fooled for a few minutes

        Many Thanks,

        Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
        http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
        UFORCE International Director(UK)

        Why not subscribe to our Egroup and Newsletter at:
        http://www.egroups.co.uk/subscribe/cosmic_conspiracies

        From: Frits Westra <fwestra@...>
        To: <UFOnet@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [UFOnet] Fwd = Were lights ufos or just a laser show?
        (Gloucestershire, UK)
        Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:30:00 +0100

[...]

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Word voor 10 euro (of meer) donateur van SUP (Studies of Unclassified
        Phenomena) en ontvang vier maal per jaar de UFO-Nieuwsbrief. Kijk op
        www.ufonet.nl!

        Get faster connections�-- switch to�MSN Internet Access!