Alien base on Mars?

  • visions
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2002
      http://www.truinsight.com/

      EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALIEN BASE FOUND ON MARS!

      The evidence is incontrovertible!!

      Copyright 2002 - Project RedStar Corporation All Rights Reserved Project RedStar Corporation, in association with Best Video Productions, announces the release of one of the moststartling video/DVD documentaries and SPECIAL REPORTS ever produced! "PROJECT REDSTAR -MARTIAN GENESIS". It is the result of over 16 months of investigation into a very anomalous region on Mars. Theresult - ABSOLUTE, IRREFUTABLE, INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE OF AN ALIEN,EXTRATERRESTRIAL BASE ON MARS.

      The evidence is CONCLUSIVE, ASTOUNDING AND INCREDIBLE. It is not a group of rocks or hills that looklike some 'face" or "pyramid" or anything of that nature. It is not some trick of light or shadow BOUNCING OFFHILLS OR MOUNTAINS OR ROCKS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A STRUCTURE. It is AN ENTIRECOLONY OR COMMUNITY OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES THAT ARE ALL CLEARLYENGINEERED STRUCTURES.

      1. A LARGE "MINING OR MANUFACTURING" BUILDING

      2. A LARGE HEXAGON STRUCTURE WITH OPEN ARCHWAYS IN THE EXACT CENTER OF FLATROOFS, AND VERY VISIBLE STAIRWAYS LEADING INTO THE OPEN ARCHWAY THAT SPLITSTHE FRONTAL PART INTO TWO EQUAL PARTS.

      3. A HUGE 175 FOOT TALL STATUE PLACED INTO A NOTCHED CLIFF, THAT OVERLOOKS THEENTIRE COLONY. THIS STATUE IS IDENTICAL TO ANCIENT EGYPTIAN STATUES, WITHFOLDED ARMS, ROYAL HEADDRESS, LEGS AND FEET TOGETHER. IT IS AN ASTOUNDINGSTATUE, CLEARLY VISIBLE.

      4. ANCIENT AND RUINED WALL STRUCTURES, OVER 650 FEET LONG AND OVER 220 FEET HIGH.THESE WALL RUINS ARE OVER 50 FEET WIDE, AND CLEARLY VISIBLE, RISING OFF APERFECTLY FLAT FLOOR OR FOUNDATION AREA.

      5. A GROUP OF STEP PYRAMIDS, EXACTLY AS FOUND IN SOUTH AMERICA AND MEXICO.

      6. A LARGE, PERFECTLY CIRCULAR DOME STRUCTURE WITH PROTRUSIONS COMING OUT OF IT.

      7. A CLEARLY VISIBLE ROADWAY THAT SPLITS OFF AND ENTERS SEVERAL AREAS ANDBUILDINGS.

      8. EVIDENCE OF TUNNELS AND UNDERGROUND EXCAVATIONS.

      9. SOLID EVIDENCE OF ARTIFICIAL LIGHTING IN SEVERAL AREAS.

      There are between 18-24 structures at this incredible archeological site!! There are more in another colony about 1/2mile away!! Each different, each with a specific design. All of them meet EVERY SINGLE PARAMETER orCRITERIA to designate them AS ARTIFICIAL or INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED STRUCTURES.

      FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY, WE HAVE INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCEOF ALIEN TECHNOLOGY ON MARS. This investigation puts to rest, FOREVER the argumentsabout INTELLIGENT LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE. We ARE NOT ALONE. It substantiates fully Richard Hoagland and hisEARTH-MARS CONNECTION. Although this has nothing to do with CYDONIA and the FACE ON MARS, ittotally confirms his thesis in a most stunning way.

      Artificiality and intelligent design show evidence of "forced engineering", and they are almost always an anomaly to thesurrounding terrain. In other words, they "interrupt" the flow of the surrounding terrain, usually abruptly with nowarning. Evidence of artificiality includes such things as square, rectangular or circular structures - sometimeshexagons, pentagons or octagon structures. We look for repeated angles, perfectly flat foundations, flatwalls, roofs, repeated corners, parallel lines between the foundation and roofs. We look for centered objects on roofs,openings in the structures for access, pathways or roadways that lead to or around the structures, etc. We lookfor scale to see if the structures are in scale for the surrounding structures, such as we would find in a village ortown.

      One of the problems with artificiality and intelligent design is that we are so used to seeing it in our everyday lives thatwe just don't think about it. We travel, for example, in the country, and we look out at all of the beautiful hills, fieldsand mountains. We watch the brooks, the rivers, lakes and ponds go by. We cross over a bridge, for example,and never even think about it being an "anomaly" to the surrounding terrain. We go by beautiful fields and spota large cluster of silos, a huge group of barns, a house and mowed lawns and driveway. It is totally anomalous tothe surrounding fields, hills and mountains. We never think to ourselves "this is an anomaly - this cluster of shapes wasengineered by intelligence." However the subconscious immediate recognition of the farmstead is made because ofthe aforementioned criteria - it is anomalous to the natural flow of the terrain and it has obvious forced engineeringthat is not found in nature. The case for the farmstead as being an item of artificiality is simply an accepted fact withoutthought. The same goes for entering a town, village or city. The structures are all clearly engineered, laid out in awell planned way, with roadways and parking areas or arranged to meet the needs of that town or city. We neverthink, "this is clearly an engineered community, artificial, built by intelligence". We don't because we are so use toit.

      But if we were to consider what makes the structures DIFFERENT than the natural flow of the terrain around them,we would find the aforementioned parameters - lines of demarcation, foundations, walls, roofs, entrance ways, etc. As wecruise down our Interstate highways at 70 miles per hour or faster, it never dawns upon us that we are riding uponan intelligently designed structural artifact. It does not because WE ALREADY KNOW IT IS. But why? It cuts abruptlythrough all of the surrounding terrain, but we would not ever think that our interstate is "an anomaly of nature".It has all of the parameters of artificiality - parallel lines, flat surfaces that extend for miles, it cuts through fields and hillsand mountains. The sides are evenly contoured, the center markings are evenly spaced. The exit ramps lead tostructures that we would call cities, towns and villages and think nothing about it.

      If we live in the more rural areas and we walk in the woods, we find other signs of artificiality as well. An eagles nest isanomalous to the tree it rests in. It sticks out like a sore thumb to those who know what to look for. The same for asmall birds nest in a tree, or a squirrels nest. If we walk in the fields, we find boroughs made by woodchucks andother creatures of intelligence - and we never once even think about it, because it is so familiar to us! After all, planet Earth isinhabited by creatures of intelligence - and the more intelligent, the more it shows up in "forced engineered design".The eagle's nest, while simple, it very strong. We may not think of animals as being intelligent, but they are, andthose that have been around them for any length of time understand it and realize it. It may be on a different level,and some simply call it "instinct" instead of reason, but whatever one wants to call it, their structures are anobvious "anomaly" to the surrounding terrain. A beaver dam and pond are a good example of intelligence. The dam and thepond are an anomaly to the normal meandering stream that it blocks. Is a beaver dam any less an engineeredstructure than the Hoover Dam? Not really, it is a just a matter of degree and skill of the engineers involved.In fact, for the tools employed by the beaver, compared to the the tools employed by man, the beaver is thefar superior designer!!

      We now have, for the first time in recorded human history, the SMOKING GUN EVIDENCE of an extraterrestrialalien base on Mars, and the implications are staggering - for mankind must now collectively come to therecognition that we ARE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE, never have been, and never will be. Nor are we onthe top of the "food chain." What you are about to see will stagger you in its simplicity, its beauty, its integrity andimpact. This is not a hoax, it is real and in fact, investigations into the possibility of a hoax by the NASA/JPL/MSSSmatrix of agencies involved in the Martian probes was undertaken by the investigating team. Ourconclusion: NO HOAX WHATSOEVER IS INVOLVED. In fact, the evidence points to the fact that NASA isNOT AWARE that Tithonia City even exists, though it be right under their nose!!

      Please help us get this story out to the entire world. It is the most important story ever in recorded history. There aremany hidden powers that have attempted to spike this kind of evidence. Do not let them do it - DO NOT LETTHEM GET AWAY WITH IT. Post information about this web-site as far and wide as possible. We will haveother web sites up in the near future.

      TO ORDER YOUR VIDEO/DVD OR SPECIAL REPORT CALL 1-800-257-2672 or 877-257-2672

      1-(715) 632-2316 FAX - 1-715-632-2398 Because of long load times, we have split the structures to be examined to other pages

      1. THE PRESS RELEASE & CONTEXT

      2. THE MINING BUILDING

      3. THE RELIGIOUS SHRINE

      4. THE GIANT STATUE

      5. THE WALL RUINS

      6. PREVIEW OF OTHER STRUCTURES

      7. HOW TO PURCHASE All pictures, artwork, computer renditions, ink drawings and written material on all pages of this web site is subject toCopyright Law.

      Copyright 2002 Project RedStar Corporation All Rights Reserved We will be putting up many articles in the immediate future!! Come back soon!!

      e-mail us at enigma@... NEXUS MAGAZINE UK Office

      55 Queens Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1BG, UK.

      Tel: +44 (0)1342 322854; Fax: +44 (0)1342 324574 UK Office e-mail: nexus@ukoffice.u-net.com Head Office e-mail (Australia): editor@... website: www.nexusmagazine.com

      E-mail address: visions@...

      Infinity Channel Group:
      http://tinyurl.com/1am1

      Joanne's webpage in Positive Health magazine:
      http://tinyurl.com/1alt

      Joanne's entry on uktherapists.com website:
      http://tinyurl.com/1alo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
        unsubscribe

[...]

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Word voor 10 euro (of meer) donateur van SUP (Studies of Unclassified
        Phenomena) en ontvang vier maal per jaar de UFO-Nieuwsbrief. Kijk op
        www.ufonet.nl!

      • Jane S. Derry