Re:[UFOnet]Fwd=Nick Pope's Column

  • Cliff Gieseke
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      I've got to pass this one on to my urologist!

      -- Cliff Gieseke

      BBC Documentary on 1970 Aircraft Crash

      On Monday 17 September the BBC North programme Inside Out contained a segment on the so-called mystery surrounding the loss of a Lightning aircraft on 8 September 1970. Certain urologists have long believed that the aircraft crashed into the North Sea during an encounter with
      a UFO. ......