Fwd = Filer's Files #40 Sightings Heavy on West Coast

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Originally from: Majorstar@...
      Original Subject: Filer's Files #40 Sightings Heavy on West Coast
      Original Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:04:49 EDT

      FILER'S FILES #40 - 2002, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      October 2,, 2002, Majorstar@.... Webmaster: Chuck
      Warren -- My new website is at http//:www.filersfiles-ufo.com.

      WAVE OF UFO SIGHTINGS ON WEST COAST OF US:

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
      evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world. Features this week
      are: Maine police see UFO, Vermont flying triangle, New York yellow flying
      triangle, Pennsylvania bigfoot, Virginia disk, North Carolina cone,
      Wisconsin bright light, Illinois formations, Arizona flying wing, California
      five objects in sky, Oregon blue beam, Washington UFO photos continue,
      Canadian video of cylinder, Mexico photo of UFO, Peruvian Air Force
      researches UFOs, Argentine police see 8 UFOs, and United Arab Emirates yellow
      sphere

      VENUS IS VERY BRIGHT THIS WEEK

      The planet Venus is the brightest star in the heavens at this time of year.
      At visual magnitude -4.6, Venus outshines Sirius by a whopping factor of 18.
      You can see it in low southwest between 6:30 and 7:00 p.m. just after local
      sunset. It may exhibit a long shape due to ice crystals in the atmosphere.
      -Thanks to spaceweather-374901E@...

      MAINE POLICE SEE REDDISH OBJECT OVER THE OCEAN

      SCARBOROUGH -- On September 13, 2002, a security guard saw a white-reddish
      circular object with a wide V on the top in brilliant white in the clear
      black sky with numerous stars. The UFO moved smoothly, but not fast. The
      witness states, "I was making my security rounds at 1:15 AM, and at first I
      just saw the lights, but looking closer I saw a hovering object, that
      immediately begun to move." The UFO movements were over the ocean about a
      1/2 mile off shore. I took my flashlight and clicked it off and on slowly
      and then rapidly.

      It seems as though the object would move in coordination with my flashing of
      the light and observe what I was doing. After watching for half an hour, I
      reported the sighting to the local police and an officer came to my location
      and also saw the object. We walked to a darkened area of the inn and
      observed the UFO moving and casting the white/reddish colors. He stated he
      would contact FAA, for any air traffic. The only air traffic was a plane I
      observed at 3:15 AM. The police officer said he would go to the station for
      binoculars and try to observe object at a beach a couple miles closer. I also
      contacted the night auditor and we watched the object together as it made
      movements. Thanks to Peter Davenport.

      VERMONT TRIANGULAR LIGHT FORMATION

      WALDEN -- On September 8, 2002, the witness was staying at a friends house in
      Northern Vermont and watched an impressive display of the Northern Lights
      early in the evening. The witness says," I fell asleep on the couch and
      awoke around 3 AM and decided to take my sleeping bag onto the deck to fall
      asleep under the stars. While stargazing I noticed what appeared to me a
      satellite tracking from south to north. Upon further observation I noticed
      that the object was being followed by two additional lights of the same size.
      All three were equidistant forming a very distinct triangle pattern. The
      lights were about 1.5 - 2x brighter than the surrounding stars. I continued
      to follow the objects as they tracked steadily to the north. After the
      sighting I observed two brief flashes, similar to a mirror at a great
      distance reflecting sunlight. The flashes were quite brief but 3-4x brighter
      than the stars. These occurred about a minute apart from each other and were
      overhead in the area.

      NUFORC Note: We are aware of the U. S. Navy "NOSS" satellites which currently
      are in orbit, but they are not in a polar orbit, to the best of our
      knowledge. Also, they probably would not be visible at 3:00 AM, since they
      probably would be in the Earth's shadow at that time. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport <A HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A>

      NEW YORK FLYING TRIANGLE WITH YELLOW PULSING LIGHTS

      ONEIDA -- On September 8, 2002, at 4 PM, on the highway in Little Falls there
      was people driving slow and some people were out of their car pointing up.
      Flying in the sky was a yellow flying triangle with yellow pulsing lights,
      then it disappeared and left a smoke trail like a jet in the shape of a
      triangle. Thanks to Peter Davenport

      PENNSYLVANIA RECENT BIGFOOT ACTIVITY

      DERRY TOWNSHIP --Two witnesses reported to Researcher Stan Gordon that on two
      separate occasions they spotted a Bigfoot creature. The man said that he
      thought that I should be made aware of what was happening, but he strongly
      expressed that the identities of those involved, as well as the actual
      location of the sighting not be made public. Gordon and his wife Debbie went
      to Westmoreland County to investigate and video tape the sites. The teenage
      son was the first to have an encounter with the Bigfoot like animal on
      September 11, 2002, at 6 PM. The young man was a very serious individual, and
      carefully revealed the details of his sunset sighting, when he heard crashing
      sounds originating from a wooded area.. There were sounds as though
      something was hitting a log, and branches breaking. He stopped to listen,
      300 feet away he saw "a big brown human looking thing but very tall." The
      creature was observed in some clearings. He was man-like with broad
      shouldered, about 8 feet tall very long arms , and covered with dark brown
      hair. The creature's head was not perfectly round, and somewhat cone shaped.
      The creature which took very long steps, was swinging its arms as it moved,
      and was slightly bent forward as it walked. " It leaned over when it
      walked." The observation lasted about 30 seconds.

      Then on September 27, 2002, at about 2 PM., the wife heard a sound like limbs
      and trees breaking coming from her left, and she stopped her car. She was
      concerned about deer and was talking to her husband on the cell phone when
      45 yards away, she saw a tall hairy creature emerge from a clearing in the
      woods an estimated at 8 feet tall that matched the previous description. The
      creature took big steps and crossed a tall barbed wire fence in stride and
      just raised its leg over the fence. "It just walked over a 44 inch fence. I
      had made many trips in this general area during 1973, when a major outbreak
      of Bigfoot sightings was occurring. Thanks to Stan Gordon (724-838-7768)
      paufo@... http://www.westol.com/~paufo

      VIRGINIA DISK UFO SIGHTING

      POQUOSON -- The witness reports, "I saw a brilliant bright light streaking
      across the sky on September 15, 2002, something that I have never witnessed
      in my life." At about 9:35 PM, I was driving and stopped my van to look as
      the object traveled across the sky at an extremely high rate of speed and
      disappeared. I contacted Langley Air Force Base who confirmed that they had
      no aircraft up tonight. We had cloudy conditions due to a tropical
      depression. I also contacted the local TV station but they had no other
      calls. There have been no meteor reports.

      NORTH CAROLINA CONE PASSES OVERHEAD

      CHARLOTTE -- On September 15, 2002, my friends and I were on Lake Wylie
      fishing at 2:30 AM. We were startled as two cone shaped objects passed
      overhead at high speed. No sound came from the objects only a trail of blue
      light followed the objects. Thanks to Peter Davenport <A HREF="http://www.
      ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A>

      WISCONSIN BRIGHT LIGHT

      SHEBOYGAN -- Jamie B. a 21 year old gas station attendant saw a bright white
      light at about 30 degrees up on September 26, 2002, that was about half the
      size of a pencil eraser at arm's length. It would alternate between bright
      white and dim in a few seconds. I watched it move south for two minutes. I
      also asked a man who was filling up his truck if he was seeing what I was
      seeing. his response was " Hmm that is a weird looking plane isn't it?"
      Around 7:43 PM, looked again and the light seemed to have gotten smaller and
      was flashing from white to red and then blue extremely fast. I called my
      Mother who lives close by. After five minutes, it started to move north in
      the same degree and path that the white light moved except in the opposite
      direction. My Mom arrived and she thought it was a slow moving plane. Thanks
      to Jamie B.

      ILLINOIS TWO STRANGE LIGHT FORMATIONS

      CHICAGO -- Two round objects were observed hovering in the western sky at
      about 8:55 PM, on September 15, 2002. The witness reports, "They had red and
      green lights and were moving up and down, left and right like nothing I have
      seen before." This is the second time in a week I have seen them only this
      time they appeared closer to me then the last time. I am a 41 year old male
      who has never experienced anything like this before.

      CHICAGO -- Later on September 15, 2002, at 10:40 PM, two observers 20 and 25
      year old students at the School of the Art Institute were at the Buckingham
      Fountain on the Lake Michigan water front looking at the stars. He reports,
      "All of a sudden, two bright lights came out of the west moving very rapidly
      towards the east. They were four times the diameter of a bright star and it
      looked like they were made up of four lights: three orange lights surrounding
      a yellow one in the center. The two objects were flying about three inches
      from each other at my arm's length. They were flying so perfectly in
      formation that at first I thought it was one object. I yelled to my
      girlfriend, who looked up to see the objects. As they approached the east
      horizon they started doing some weird, non-ballistic maneuvers that told me
      it was two separate objects moving quickly back and forth closer to each
      other and then farther apart. We watched them until they disappeared out of
      sight. Thanks to Peter Davenport <A HREF="http://www.ufocenter.
      com/">NUFORC</A>

      ARIZONA FLYING V WITH NUMEROUS LIGHTS

      WEST PHOENIX -- Joy F. was sitting outside at 1:30 AM, observing the night
      sky when she saw two planes flying east at high altitude on September 14,
      2002. Most planes are lower coming into landing pattern for the airport.
      She thought that was odd, so she ran into house for binoculars and started
      looking at the aircraft lights. Joy says, "I was just panning the sky
      marveling at all the stars I could see with the binoculars as opposed to
      naked eye and all of a sudden there appears in my view an object at low
      altitude flying southwest line that was 'V' shaped and all lit up. I was
      looking north when I saw the 'V' possibly putting it over Glendale." This
      was not just a few points of light in the shape of a 'V' but more like the
      light those shake and break tubes the kids use at Halloween. I was amazed
      as I concentrated on it... it might have turned as the 'V' was not all
      that distinguishable anymore.. I got up to track it but lost it. I could
      not see anything moving with the naked eye. its almost as if this thing
      was not visible to naked eye but maybe the binoculars acted like night
      vision?? Thanks to Joy phx. Joyfu96337

      CALIFORNIA FIVE OBJECTS IN THE SKY

      SIERRAS -- A group of four friends just got back from a camping trip, the
      week of September 16th thru the 22nd They started out just north of Bishop,
      in the Eastern Sierras, and traveled throughout the area and saw a very large
      bright object near Lone Pine. At first the group thought it was a search
      helicopter with a search light coming out of the bottom. They ruled out a
      helicopter rather quickly after grasping the tremendous size of the object.
      The object burst into a symmetrical flower shape and there was an after glow
      that lasted 2 or 3 minutes before it disappeared. After two or three minutes
      3 fighter jet's buzzed that area. Thanks to Doug Clark

      WINNETKA -- We saw five objects, three in a row going downward in the sky and
      one on each side on September 19, 2002. The objects had flashing lights of
      different colors at 2:30 AM. We were able to see them better with binoculars
      in the Eastern San Fernando Valley, and tried to capture them with a digital
      camera, but the battery died. I am an employee of a public utility and my
      husband is a welder. We are not usually awake at this hour, but we were
      preparing to go on vacation.

      VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. (AP) - An Air Force missile test provided a
      spectacular light show seen over California and much of the West, on
      September 19, 2002. The colorful contrail was seen soon after the unarmed
      Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile blasted off at 7:36 p.m.
      from an underground silo at the Vandenberg Air Force Base north of Santa
      Barbara. "The smoke went up in spirals as the sun was setting and turned
      into an orange, amber color. It was like a flower going into bloom pretty
      quickly. The missile traveled 4,200 miles in about 30 minutes, striking a
      predetermined target at the Kwajalein Missile Range in the Pacific to test
      the missile's accuracy. "We do this several times a year, but because the
      weather was so perfect we decided to launch early and people were still awake
      to see it. Even though the sun was below the horizon it glinted off unspent
      fuel particles and water droplets. "Several people reported the sighting to
      the UFO Reporting Center. The mission was directed by the 576th Flight Test
      Squadron and the 341th Space Wing from Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.

      Editors Note: Many people made reports of the launch, although some reported
      it might be a UFO heading straight up. The reports were reasonably accurate
      indicating that similar reports of UFOs are also fairly accurate. I estimate
      about a third of the sightings carried in these files are genuine UFOs of
      unknown origin. On occasion missile launches have also been accompanied by
      UFOs.

      OREGON SIGHTING OF BEAM FROM THE GROUND TO AIR

      PORTLAND -- An amateur astronomer and aviation enthusiast reports, that on
      September 17, 2002, I saw a fluorescent blue/purple beam like a thin streak
      of lightning descend from the sky to , ground at 11:30 PM. This beam was
      relatively dim but very clearly connected to the ground 1/4-mile south from
      my location. Following the beam upwards, it grew dimmer with distance,
      becoming invisible to the eye at about 250 meters, higher up, I spotted an
      aircraft flying at 2,500 feet moving south with a steady dim red light
      between the two white strobes. The strobes were blinking together, at an
      interval of two quick strobes in rapid succession separated by 3/4 second
      between bursts. The strange beam appeared to be literally connected to this
      aircraft, although at that distance I could not confirm this due to the beam
      becoming too dim at that altitude.

      As the craft passed overhead the angle of the beam changed precisely as if it
      was fixed to a ground location. The width was a toothpick held at arm's
      length. I lost sight of the aircraft several times, but needed only to
      follow the path of this beam upwards to relocate the aircraft's position. The
      angle of the beam changed from and angle of 60, to 90 degrees straight up,
      and to 45 degrees precisely in unison with the aircraft as though it were a
      tether attached to the aircraft and fixed to the ground. Through my
      binoculars the beam appeared un-solid, quite wide and wavy, similar to
      lightening or electricity. I awoke my wife and she confirmed what I was
      seeing. I drove in my car to directly below the beam in about a minute, but
      it disappeared. The total duration of this sighting was eight minutes. My
      father is an international pilot, and we have discussed the many highly
      strange natural phenomena that he observes regularly during his flight paths
      over the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and the Arctic. My understanding is
      that this phenomenon is completely unique. Thanks to Peter Davenport <A
      HREF="http://www.ufocenter.com/">NUFORC</A>

      BANKS -- It was hovering about two miles away at a pretty high altitude on
      September 19, 2002. The witness states, "I thought it was a B-2, or one of
      those old Flying Wings hovering for about one minute." At 11 PM, it looked
      like a blackish dark gray B-2 bomber, but then it shot sharply forward only
      to slow down and stop. It then hovered for about another minute and then it
      shot up at an angle into the sky and disappeared. I saw a UFO when I was 10
      years old, but I haven't been looking for them since. I have a major
      knowledge of aviation so, I can tell the differences between aircraft made in
      this world, and I know that wasn't something I've ever heard of or seen
      before. I don't know if it was making any noise due to a Cessna flying
      circles over head. I called the local Hillsboro Airport and they were not
      tracking anything in that direction, but they said that it was probably a
      military jet from the Portland Airbase. The base only has F-15s fighters, and
      they can't do what this did around here. This was a UFO. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport

      WASHINGTON SIGHTINGS CONTINUE

      SEATTLE -- A woman called to report just having witnessed a very large,
      cigar-shaped object doing maneuvers in the western sky on September 18, 2002,
      viewed from near the corner of Airport Way and Spokane Avenue in south
      Seattle at 7:15 PM. The witness described the object as being disc-like, or
      perhaps shaped like a cigar, with a distinct bulge on the top, and with
      several lights along the side, flashing in sequence from left to right. The
      object maneuvered to a considerable degree, executing a circular path, at one
      point. It appeared to the witnesses to be quite large, perhaps "three times
      the size of a Boeing 747." The witnesses stopped their vehicle, and
      attempted to draw the attention of other drivers to the object, but not one
      either stopped, or took notice of the object. NUFORC Note: We asked the
      witness whether she thought the object might have been a blimp, and she
      insisted it was not. She and her boyfriend reside near Boeing Field, and
      they feel they are quite familiar with all types of aircraft.

      SPOKANE-- On September 14, 2002, three unidentified flying objects were
      flying from east to west at 5:15 AM and then many jets followed. The witness
      reports, "Early in the morning, I heard a noise that blended in with the
      sound of the freeway nearby downtown Spokane, it sounded like a Volkswagen
      bug or chopper sound mixed with a kind of whirring or whishing frequency,
      that went swish. So the sound went chuck chuk chuk whishzzzz, it was very
      mechanical. I looked out my second story window and noticed a cat on the
      front lawn who was uncannily looking up at the sky toward the east, that's
      when I saw a solid white light moving towards me. The light made some
      loops, half moons, figure eight, and right angles. I woke my girlfriend, and
      asked her to look and listen. She heard it. I sat down for 20 minutes
      watching it hover with a bobbing motion. I then saw a second object to the
      southeast and they both stopped for about 8 minutes, and then they starting
      moving again.

      The first one did some pretty impossible moves and angles, and I saw the
      additional lights come on. There where three with one at the top and two on
      the bottom. It then went back to one light, and cycled to 2 lights before
      retiring to one light. It then appeared to move far away and fade and then
      move close and brighten, this happened numerous times, before stopping and
      freezing again. Then the second light which was quickly flashing blue white
      and green made some very acrobatic movements which are not possible within
      our technology. It stopped moving at the same time as the first object, and
      was joined by a third object briefly that was between the first two. It then
      faded away. The other two objects hovered. I went upstairs, looked out the
      window and the first object was gone, then reappeared, the second object
      moved rapidly towards the south, then the first object reappeared,
      disappeared, and reappeared a large distance to the east of its original
      position. Thus going point to point in a triangle disappearing and
      reappearing like it teleported almost, and then disappeared altogether, the
      second object still moving, just vanished about 3 minutes after that. I saw
      a very high speed jet come through the direct path heading west, like it was
      in pursuit. Thanks to Peter Davenport

      CANADA UFOs CONTINUE

      MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- The witness was driving south on the Champlain Bridge
      September 27, 2002, during a rainy night and caught something out of the
      corner of his eye at the highest point of the bridge when he saw what looked
      liked a plane flying extremely low. The witness stated, "The lights flew
      over the bridge in a horizontal flight pattern (it slowed down when crossing
      over the bridge) I then had a good look at the light formation at 7:40 PM.
      It then increased speed, where it broke its flight line at a right angle
      going up into the sky over St-Lambert. As I was driving under the structure,
      I realized that what I was looking at, was not a plane or anything else I had
      seen before. It seemed that cars slowed down. I was stunned. The basic
      shape of the craft looked like a small square which is wider at the top,
      almost like a truncated triangle or a geometric 'U' that widens half way up.
      The whole thing was the size of the small truck. I have a feeling I was
      looking at the end of the craft because I saw a light formation with lights
      that were circular, flat and red, like you would see on the rear of cars in
      the fifties. The lights were not 'bulb like' but extremely flat, and the
      size of a dinner plate. Four lights on each side and three at the bottom of
      the geometric 'U'. Thanks to Brian Vike.

      HAMILTON, ONTARIO -- The witness was sitting in his hot tub looking up into
      an unusually clear night on September 11, 2002, and noticed at least three
      times faint lights moving across the sky at 2:22 AM. At first, I thought it
      was light from a searchlight. Two minutes later, a triangular formation of
      three lights came into view, traveling incredibly fast from NNW to SSE. It
      was six seconds from the time they came into view until they passed out of
      view behind the roof of my south-side neighbor's house. This is sixty five
      percent of the sky along the flight path. I did not see any metallic type of
      craft, only three distinct, equally bright lights that were a dull yellow
      color, and not sharp, but rather fuzzy, as if slightly out of focus. Each
      light was, I would guess, to be about the size of a dime at arm's length,
      spaced about triple that length apart, with the two trailing lights about
      sixty degrees off from the leading light.

      LEDUC, ALBERTA -- On September 15, 2002, at 2:45 AM, Denny Unger decided to
      step outside on a clear and windless night and saw three points of light
      forming a flying triangle. My first thought was that I was having a dizzy
      spell so I refocused, and the lights were there. Thirty seconds later the
      flying triangle of lights changed direction from north to east. The object
      was either very large or very low and appeared to blot out passing stars
      without sound. The lights on each tip were solid white, but of very low
      intensity. There was a distinct impression that the corner lights were used
      to camouflage the object and it was doing its best not to be seen. It was
      completely silent. I entered the house and grabbed my digital video camera,
      and began filming the object but soon lost sight of it as it flew behind a
      neighbor's home. I attempted to follow but lost it. This was all captured
      on video but the triangular formation of lights could not be resolved on
      film. Leduc is southeast of the Edmonton International Airport and I can
      tell you with the authority of living near the strip for over 10 years that
      this was NOT A PLANE. The object was far too huge to be compared to anything
      I've seen in our local skies. "Heavens Above" satellite tracking system
      (www.heavens-above.com) listed no satellites for my area. You have my
      permission to reveal my e-mail and name. I believe this willingness lends a
      great deal to credibility. Thanks to Denny Unger www.darkplanetonline.com
      darkplanet@...

      MEXICO DIGITAL PHOTOS TAKEN OF UFO

      LAS GAVIOTAS/BAJA -- While reviewing pictures I had taken of the ocean view
      directly in front of my vacation rental, I discovered an image that was
      captured by my digital camera on one of my pictures taken on September 13,
      2002. I've never seen anything like it. Any interferences or obstacles have
      been unquestionably ruled out. The picture that I took of the exact same
      view, 30 seconds previously, shows no image whatsoever at about 7 PM. I know
      that this is a rare and special picture that I photographed. A flash moving
      slow at first, changes into a spherical shape, circles, and races west,
      leaving behind a hazy greenish smoke trail.

      PERUVIAN AIR FORCE RESEARCHES UFOs

      LIMA -- The Herald reports," Of all the officers in all the armed forces of
      the world, perhaps none has a more unusual job than Peruvian Air Force
      Commander Julio Chamorro: to investigate -- and perhaps prove -- the
      existence of UFOs. As head of the Office to Investigate Aerial Phenomena,
      Chamorro directs a seven-member team in charge of studying what he calls
      ``anomalies that could cause problems with aviation.'' Ostensibly, the
      office investigates planes that veer off course and hang gliders that steer
      too close to military bases, but that's not the crux of the work.

      Of the hundreds of calls received each month by the office, Chamorro says at
      least half are to report UFO sightings. And Chamorro believes many are
      credible. ''There are several mysteries that we believe are highly important
      and which merit our full attention,'' Chamorro said. ``If we can arrive at
      definitive conclusions, our work will be highly beneficial to Peru and all of
      humanity. Just think about the technological advances if we can definitely
      prove the existence of spacecrafts.'' Chamorro estimates that 60 percent of
      Peru's population has seen an unexplainable event in the sky. He says about
      a dozen each month are credible UFO sightings with no easy explanation. For
      example, the video taken in Chulucanas, Piura, at the end of 2001. Chamorro
      says it shows a huge ship sitting in the sky for nearly two hours. ''The ship
      made no noise and did not move. You can see the shape, which includes even
      windows,'' Chamorro said. Chulucanas has a long history of UFO sightings, he
      added. Chamorro's office was officially organized two years ago, but the
      Peruvian government's interest in UFOs goes back decades, and there is
      archaeological evidence that ancient cultures were also hooked on
      other-worldly phenomena. Thanks to Lucien O. Chauvin Lima Herald and Scott
      Corrales

      ARGENTINA POLICE SPOT EIGHT UFOs

      SAMPACHO --Police officers in Cordoba Province, "report they have witnessed
      numerous circular and luminous objects performing wobbly maneuvers in the
      night sky. The objects were seen at a great distance but other police
      officers were contacted in an outpost in Conechingones, with the object
      appearing and hovering over tall hills. Police on patrol in the region last
      saw the phenomenon on September 6, 2002, at around 10 PM. Two of the
      officers in the town of Sampacho were radioed and they spotted the red glow
      of eight hovering UFOs over the hill at an altitude of 1,500 meters for
      several minutes.. The UFOs made no sound. Thanks to Mario Luis Bracamonte
      del Servicio Informativo Ovnilogico de Argentina.

      UNITED ARAB EMIRATES YELLOW SPHERE

      DUBAI -- The witness was lying on the beach on September 13, 2002, on a clear
      cloudless night at 10 PM, when he suddenly saw a flash across the sky moving
      very slow at first. Then in a split second the shape changed into something
      spherical, and it seemed to stop for a moment and then circled as though it
      was searching for something. The UFO was yellow and then suddenly raced
      west, leaving a thin trail of greenish violet, hazy kind of smoke trail.

      UFO DEFENSE TACTICS - WEATHER SHIELD TO CHEMTRAILS

      A. K. Johnstone, Ph.D., explores with evidence, the creation of a weather
      shield to deter UFOs from entering earth's atmosphere, as well as the erratic

      weather changes in recent years. Numerous UFO sightings are examined from a
      scientific viewpoint, including plasma sheaths and fireballs. Order
      illustrated book, $14.95 from Hancock House 1-800-938-1114.

      NEW JERSEY CONFERENCE

      Pat Marcatillio is holding a UFO conference in Bordentown, NJ on October 12
      and 13 at the Days' Inn. Ingo Swann, David Jacobs, Tom Van Flandern, Jim
      Moseley, Bruce Maccabee and others will be speaking. Details are
      at--http://www.drufo.org.

      SCIFI.COM -- "Join me for an online chat Wednesday, October 9, at 9 p.m.
      ET/6p.m. PT, at www.scifi.com. We'll discuss UFO sightings and I'll be
      available to answer your questions.

      ONE STOP SHOPPING AT 100 TOP STORES ONLINE

      Consider shopping at: <A HREF="http://www.filer.unfranchise.com/">FILER.
      unfranchise.com</A> for your Holiday gifts. You can
      shop on line in a hundred different stores such as Ashlane Gift Baskets,
      Books, Diamonds, Disney, Sweaters from Elizabeth's by Liz Claiborne,
      Fragrances, Hallmark cards and flowers, Health and Nutrition to obtain
      optimum health, Jewelry, Toy Chest, Wine.Com. There is a store for your
      every special need, and you qualify as a preferred customer by reading these
      files, and you usually will qualify for special discounts.

      WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN HIRING A REAL ESTATE AGENT!
      Learn how you can obtain the best real estate agent for your needs. To get a
      free copy of this report e-mail me at Majorstar@...

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership includes the Journal and
      costs only $35.00 per year. To join MUFON or to report a UFO go to
      http://www.mufon.com/. To ask questions contact MUFONHQ@... or
      HQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership.

      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2002 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved.
      Readers may post the complete files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue that the item
      appeared. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON
      viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail
      automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name.
      Pleasestate if you wish to keep your name, address, or story confidential.
      CAUTION, MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.