GOING NATIONAL-The Lou Gentile Show PRESS RELEASE

  • Aerielle Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      From Aerielle Louise ;-)
      Talk Radio Network
      Sept 30, 2002

      Subject: Re: The Lou Gentile Show PRESS RELEASE
      Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:33:44 -0400

      PARANORMAL RADIO SHOW GOING NATIONAL
      For Immediate Release - September 30, 2002

      EXAMINING THE UNEXPLAINED - WITH LOU GENTILE
      COMING NOVEMBER 4TH, 2002 TO ABC STARGUIDE III, NY

      PHILADELPHIA, Pa., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- International
      Broadcasting Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: IBCS)
      announced on Friday that
      it is sponsoring the national launch of the paranormal radio
      talk show "The
      Lou Gentile Show" starting November 4, 2002. Lou Gentile is
      a paranormal
      investigator who has personally experienced ghosts and
      violent hauntings for
      over 20 years. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and
      grew up in 2
      haunted houses. "The Lou Gentile Show" explores such topics
      as angels,
      ghosts, demons, devils, exorcism and possession, religious
      mysteries, cults
      and the occult, lost civilizations, UFOs and alien
      abductions, government
      cover-ups, hauntings, and the like. The show will air on ABC radio
      affiliates throughout the United States.

      "This sponsorship will bring huge exposure for our company
      as well as our
      stock," says Daryn P. Fleming, President and CEO of IBCS.
      "Not only will we
      will be running commercials promoting our different
      divisions but providing
      content as well. We are proud to sponsor a program of the
      kind of caliber of
      'The Lou Gentile Show.'"

      For more information about this release, please see the
      MSNBC/CNBC story at:

      http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/article.asp?Feed=PR=20020926=1956286
      =US:IBCS

      The Lou Gentile Show airs Monday-Friday from 10pm -12am
      (Midnight) Eastern
      Time. If you are a Radio Station and would like to become an
      Affiliate or
      would like further information, Please contact Lou Gentile
      directly by the
      contact information listed below.

      CONTACT INFORMATION:

      Lou Gentile