Re: [UFOnet] Re:Reply.... The Walls At Giza

  • Jane S. Derry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      Or to keep people from getting in. In various
      cultures it has been said that this year, people who built the Great
      Pyramid would show up, return the gold and crystal capstone, and open up a
      gateway to another dimension. Naturally Hawass would do anything he could
      to make sure that he had access to this portal, and not the peeons. But
      that isn't how it works, as he will find out.
      Initiates are supposed to be able to use this, and
      he is not one. If he hasn't been prepared to do this, he could cause
      himself harm. This has been set up not to allow others to enter, before
      they have the proper knowledge. So he won't get through.
      Anyhow, that is the rumor.
      Tianca