Re:Reply.... The Walls At Giza

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      In a message dated 9/6/2002 7:17:58 AM Central Standard Time,
      marduk@... writes:

      > Does anyone know anything about THIS?? When it came to my attention in the
      > ExoScience list, I was floored!!

      Very strange indeed........a wall this size would be used to either hide
      something from the public or to keep something from getting out........no
      other reason to build such a wall would explain its construction.

      Sandy Nichols

    • Jane S. Derry
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
        Or to keep people from getting in. In various
        cultures it has been said that this year, people who built the Great
        Pyramid would show up, return the gold and crystal capstone, and open up a
        gateway to another dimension. Naturally Hawass would do anything he could
        to make sure that he had access to this portal, and not the peeons. But
        that isn't how it works, as he will find out.
        Initiates are supposed to be able to use this, and
        he is not one. If he hasn't been prepared to do this, he could cause
        himself harm. This has been set up not to allow others to enter, before
        they have the proper knowledge. So he won't get through.
        Anyhow, that is the rumor.
        Tianca