Fwd = [fort] circlemakers

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      John Lundberg had international media exposure as a UK
      cropcircle maker this Summer.

      Regards,
      Frits

      Originally from: fort@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [fort] Digest Number 1258
      Original Date: 5 Sep 2002 21:59:09 -0000

      Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 05:03:55 -0000
      From: "hesiodau" <Vadar@...>
      Subject: Re: circlemakers

      Tim wrote,
      <<<<in the sections I checked out there was nothing to suggest that
      any of the strange phenomena they experienced had anything at all to
      do with the creation of the circles.>>>>

      John Lundberg mentioned a couple of his own experiences with strange
      phenomena in a recent interview, 'I make crop circles'...

      Unexplained experiences

      "It sounds slightly embarrassing, but I have had a UFO sighting
      while making circles in Wiltshire.

      "It was a classic UFO sighting

      "It was a black cigar shape with very fast strobing lights. It
      appeared on the horizon and slowly arced over us, completely silent.
      It was a classic UFO sighting in that we didn't know what it was.

      "I've seen balls of cracking light at the edge of the field, which
      is slightly unnerving. But what I see most often is flashes of
      light, as if someone's holding a flashbulb in front of my eyes.

      "Twice this has happened while we've had journalists with us. One,
      from The Face, was very sceptical of that side of it. About halfway
      through making the formation, he came rushing up to me
      shouting: 'Did you see that flash of light?' He's a believer now."

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/2191565.stm
      Friday, 16 August, 2002, 13:15 GMT 14:15 UK

      <<<<I'm sure that people who spend a lot of their
      time out in the countryside throughout the night will see and
      experience quite a lot of unusual things.>>>>

      Not in the Oz countryside unfortunately, although the dogs very
      occasionally start up a chorus for no apparent reason.

      By the way, how do the Wiltshire farm dogs react with all these
      people (?)lumbering about in their fields? I've never heard any
      mention of them.

      vadar