Re: [UFOnet] Top Listing for New Paranormal Radio Network

  • eddie middleton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Dear Barbara,

      Thanks for your e-mail. I've been thinking about
      having a show devoted to the crop circle phenomenon.
      The show would feature a number of the world's experts
      on the subject in an open forum kind of discussion. If
      I can find a sponsor, would you perhaps be interested
      in occassionally participating in the discussion? I
      think the program would generate a lot of interest as
      the topic is currently such a hot one.

      Eddie

      http://finance.yahoo.com