Top Listing for New Paranormal Radio Network

  • eddie middleton
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
      Dear Members,

      Go to the ufo search engine at ufoseek.com and see
      my new Paranormal Internet Broadcast Network listed
      first out of a list of thirty-one paranormal radio
      shows around the country. Check us out at
      www.worldparanormalforum.com or at
      www.realitywebradio.com. It's free to listen and in a
      commercial-free format.

      Thanks,
      Eddie Middleton

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • BALAMB@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2002
        Dear Eddie,
        Thanks for the news of the new paranormal radio on-line programs. I'll
        try to tune in. Congratulations!
        I've recently returned from a month in England, where I was doing more
        crop circle research and adventures....another good season of crop circles!
        Did you see photos of the "ET Face".?..amazing.
        All good wishes,
        Barbara Lamb
      • eddie middleton
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
          Dear Barbara,

          Thanks for your e-mail. I've been thinking about
          having a show devoted to the crop circle phenomenon.
          The show would feature a number of the world's experts
          on the subject in an open forum kind of discussion. If
          I can find a sponsor, would you perhaps be interested
          in occassionally participating in the discussion? I
          think the program would generate a lot of interest as
          the topic is currently such a hot one.

          Eddie

          http://finance.yahoo.com