Fw: [UFOnet] Nancy Leider - Source for 2003 - Hazelwood Under Fire

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      From: Geoff Richardson
      To: UFOnet
      Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 3:46 PM
      Subject: Fw: [UFOnet] Nancy Leider - Source for 2003 - Hazelwood Under Fire

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Geoff Richardson
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: nancy@...
      Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 3:44 PM

      Hi - I thought I would respond to this email as we have been approached by certain James Black who claims to be in "affiliation with" or in contact with some eminent UFOlogists/military/political personnel - such as Dr. B.Macabee, and ultimately we realised that it was a pretty devious plot to obtain a substantial amount of cash - $20,000 to be precise.
      He presents his "references" initially quite convincingly but we discovered that amidst a mass of words his ploy to obtain by deception is quite evident.
      Perhaps Mr. Black and Mr. Hazlewood are the same person - we do know that Mr. Black downloaded a substantial amount of data from our web site.
      I have an address for Mr. Black in Toronto - does Mr. Hazlewood?
      Regards,
      Geoff Richardson
      The WHY? FILES
      From: Nancy Lieder <nancy@...> Organization: ZetaTalk

      > > Mark Hazelwood, Blindsided, has taken
      > > almost ALL of this information from my
      > > book and website! 2003, the pole shift,
      > > what is will be like, etc etc, and even
      > > the inbound path of Planet X!

      Hazlewood joined the Troubled Times mailing lists in 2000 and was
      promptly banned for continuously soliciting money for various
      get-rich-quick schemes. Few are honest enough to admit they have been
      fleeced especially sending money to a stranger, where no laws except
      let-the-buyer-beware can govern. Please note per this link that once a
      victim has been lined up, requests for large amounts of cash were
      unhesitatingly made, all without any paper backing or oversight of the
      transaction. Having found a reason for folks to panic, i.e. the coming
      pole shift in 2003 and ZetaTalk accuracy, Hazlewood set out to make
      himself the spokesperson, to be subject at later dates to
      disinformation, generating an electronic book composed entirely of
      material lifted from the ZetaTalk site, the Troubled Times site,
      Sitchin's books, and others. He didn't write a book, he cobbled it
      together from other copyrighted material, and then demanded money for it
      from those he flooded with his e-mail promotions. He did not generate
      information or content, or make a contribution, just plagarized. The
      information is given free on the ZetaTalk and Troubled Times sites, the
      straightforward warning and information on self-help, but Hazlewood
      neglects to mention this.

      > > ZetaTalk, ISBN 1-893183-15-7 Granite Press
      > >

      > > Please let me know where I should send
      > > all the people seeking Mark's physical
      > > address, whom he's taken money from,
      > > who are looking for him. I would also