Fwd = Filer's Files #31-2002, July 31, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Original Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:28:54 -0400

      Filer's Files #31-2002, July 31, 2002

      MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern

      George Filer: Majorstar@...
      Webmaster Chuck Warren: http://www.filersfiles.com

      UFOs BUZZ US EAST COAST: New Jersey UFO maneuvers, Pennsylvania lights,
      Maryland UFOs captured on video, F-16s launched to protect Washington
      D.C., New York pilot sees six lights, Maryland jets chase UFO? Virginia
      base ball size lights, Wisconsin six lights, Missouri pilot spots UFO,
      California flying triangle, Canadian UFOs, Argentina's mutilations
      continue, 394 and counting, Russian UFO has search lights and Ukraine
      reports six blinking lights. UFOs with six lights seen around the world.
      NEW JERSEY UFO MANEUVERS

      PARAMUS --Three unknown objects maneuver, pulse, then fade out on a clear
      on July 13, 2002, night over northern New Jersey. At 11:10 PM, two bright
      lights, which appeared to be stars, were seen moving slowly in formation
      on a northeast heading. The atmospheric conditions were clear with
      visibility unlimited. The two objects appeared high up, and were very
      bright. Within moments of the sighting, a third, less brilliant object,
      appeared from the northwest sky behind the first two objects, and flew
      between them. It also appeared to be a star. This third object then
      changed direction to the north and faded completely. The objects flying
      in formation then faded completely, and could not be seen. Several
      moments later one of these a brilliant white light objects pulsed
      brightly, then faded. Moments later the third object pulsed brightly,
      then faded as it continued toward the north. None of the objects was seen
      again, though the first two must have been directly overhead. Observers
      include a police officer and two security officers. One observer holds a
      private pilot license all concur that the sighting was not that of a
      conventional aircraft. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC PENNSYLVANIA
      LIGHTS

      FORD CITY -- At 9:40 PM, three steady red lights were observed at treetop
      level on July 20, 2002. My wife and I, along with my mother-in-law,
      brother-in-law, and sister-in-law observed three non-blinking red lights
      in a line, two on the left closer than the third. The object was slow
      moving, appearing and disappearing behind the treeline moving from right
      to left in the southwest sky. There are significant hills 1000 to 1200
      feet in our township. While moving, the lights maintained formation
      appearing to be on one object about two miles away. While on the phone
      with local law enforcement, two single engine aircraft were observed
      flying very high, and their engines could be heard clearly. Thanks to
      Peter Davenport NUFORC MARYLAND UFOs OVER BWI AIRPORT VIDEO TAPED

      BALTIMORE -- Bill Bean writes, "I met with Virginia MUFON investigator
      Alexander Zikas and Bill at the observation lot at Baltimore/Washington
      International Airport on June 22, 2002. I set two camcorders up and began
      taping, one camera northeast and the other one to the south. We were
      there approximately 30 minutes when something caught the eye of Mr.
      Zikas. It was in the northeastern sky and it started forming a shape
      right before our eyes. It looked like an Alien Being and we began
      shooting photos and I was taping this as well. After review of the tape
      and photos, several non-conventional aircraft were captured. Mr. Zikas
      captured a Silver reflective object and I also captured the same object
      or a similar one. In my photo I noticed a dark dome on the object. Visit
      my website and may GOD bless us all." These photos can be viewed at
      http://www.ufoman104.com Thanks to Bill Bean

      Editor's Note: Bill goes out and hunts UFOs, and 'surprise' he finds
      them. I encourage you to find a good lookout point where you can see a
      large area of the sky. Get your cameras ready before you go and keep them
      handy as you drive. Many are reporting they see UFOs shortly after they
      leave their home and before they get ready at their viewing site. UFOs
      are being sighted throughout the area. NEW YORK SIX FIERY LIGHTS START
      EAST COAST FLAP

      SHIRLEY, LONG ISLAND -- A flight instructor at Brookhaven Airport reports
      sighting six fiery lights flying formation of the southern coast of Long
      Island. The 21 year old pilot reports, "I was flying an airplane in the
      vicinity of Shirley, at about 9:30 PM on July 25, 2002, and was taking
      off for a night flight with a student, when I looked and suddenly there
      were six bright yellow lights about 8 miles off-shore Smith Point Park,
      Long Island, directly south of TWA Flight 800 crash. These lights were in
      a line formation, with 2 closer on the left and the other 4 on the right
      staggered. I contacted other pilots on the UNICOM frequency, 122.80 MHz,
      and it was confirmed. One pilot in particular was one of my coworker
      instructors in another company aircraft. After I started heading
      northeast bound on course to Rhode Island, I saw the lights disappear IN
      SEQUENTIAL ORDER from left to right, 6-5...then 4-3-2-1. I contacted the
      local air traffic controller to see if it could be confirmed on radar.
      They said yes, and that they did not know at first what it was either,
      but that it was now off the radar screen and they suspected it was
      military activity. Now, I am very aware that the area I am describing is
      known for military firings and that it is the likely answer, but what I
      do not understand is how these objects were able to hover. Because it
      was a near full moon, a harvest moon nonetheless, I could clearly tell
      that they were not boats, and they did not have aircraft lighting. Also,
      there were no boats in the area that they, if they were some kind of
      flare, could have been launched from. And they dimmed out in sequence
      almost perfectly. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC WASHINGTON DC, NUFORC,
      FOX, CNN, WTOP, REPORT UFOs

      Peter Davenport at the National Reporting Center reports, "We received
      numerous reports thatone or more red/orange changing to blue ovals were
      seen over Andrews Air Force Base on July 26, 2002." Their existence was
      first indicated on radio station WTOP because several listeners called in
      confirming the sighting. NORAD radar spotted a sphere and fighters were
      scrambled, but the they had disappeared. The 113th Air Wing keeps pilots
      and armed jets on 24-hour alert at Andrews to respond to incidents as
      part of an air defense system. Fox and MSNBC reported that "Renny Rogers
      of Waldorf claims, " Just before two in the morning, he saw a large blue
      ball of light streaking across the sky. But it was the military jets that
      really startled him. The jets were right on its tail."

      TRANSCRIPT OF EVENING FOX NEWS July 26, 2002, follows: SHEPARD SMITH: The
      nighttime skies over the nation's capital alive with blue and orange
      lights streaking across the sky, so say a lot of panicked people who
      called in to a radio station, no joke here. American fighter jets in hot
      pursuit... NORAD confirmed to FOX News that two F-16s did scramble, but
      found nothing! A mystery in the sky above Andrews Air Force Base...
      that's the one the President uses. Fox reports now from Brian Wilson live
      in our D.C. newsroom. Brian? BRIAN WILSON: Fair to say, Shepard. A lot
      more questions than answers at this point, but something strange was
      going on in the Maryland night sky. Here is what we know; 1:00 a.m. the
      folks at NORAD saw something they couldn't identify in Maryland airspace,
      not far from the nation's capitol. The track it was taking caused them
      some concern so they scrambled two DC Air National Guard jets to check
      things out. Now, DC Air National Guard confirms that two F-16s from the
      113th Wing were vectored to intercept whatever it was that NORAD was
      worried about.

      However, when the pilots got where they were supposed to be, they said
      they didn't see anything when they arrived on the scene. Now the folks at
      NORAD would not provide details about the exact location, direction or
      speed of the object they were tracking. Now independently, a number of
      folks who live in Waldorf, Maryland, which is not far from Andrews Air
      Force Base and not far from the nation's capitol, called local radio
      station WTOP to say that about the same time, they witnessed a fast
      moving, bright blue light in the sky. They go on to claim that the light
      was being chased by military jets. One witness tells the radio station
      that the jets were right on its tail. Quote: "as the thing would move, a
      jet was right behind it." end of quote. An investigation is underway. But
      National Guard spokesman Captain Sheldon Smith says, and this is another
      quote, "We don't have any information about funny lights. "By the way,
      this just happens to be the 50th anniversary of a series of
      still-unexplained sightings over the nation's capitol, a story that made
      banner-headline news in 1952. Shepard, we'll continue to watch for this.
      SHEPARD SMITH: And now it can be told. Brian Wilson, live in Washington.
      Thanks to Kenny Young. MARYLAND COUPLE HEAR LOUD JETS

      WALDORF -- A couple were awakened from dead sleep by a very loud airplane
      noises that sounded way too close or loud. The couple report, "We thought
      we were about to be attacked because of 9- 11, or we were at war. It was
      so loud, but then it went away like it was never there and I went back to
      sleep. I had forgotten all about it until I saw the10 PM news on Fox 5
      and there was a UFO sighting in Waldorf, where we live! They mentioned
      two F-16 fighter jets being deployed. We must have heard the jets going
      over our house, or maybe the UFO. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC
      VIRGINIA MEN SEE BASEBALL SIZE LIGHTS

      ARLINGTON -- Two witnesses report, "My son and I were in the back yard of
      our house about 1:15 AM this morning because we had gone outside to get
      our cat, who was on a ledge outside the second floor window." We were
      both looking up at the side of the house wondering how long we would have
      to wait for her to come down, when two circular white lights flew over
      the house, going more or less west to east or northeast. They were about
      the size of a baseball held at arm's length. We both saw it and about two
      minutes later they came back again, from west to east/northeast. This
      time they both stopped -- don't know how far away -- they seemed close,
      although the spheres were small? They both stopped for a second, then one
      of the objects "flew" away at a right angle to its previous path of
      flight, not up in the sky, but back to the northwest at what seemed to be
      the same altitude as before. The other object remained motionless for
      five seconds maybe, then continued northeast on pretty much its original
      direction. They were definitely two different objects that were flying in
      tandem at first, then split up. We ran out to the front yard with the
      video camera, but didn't see anything. They made no noise. If they
      weren't close they must have been huge. Similar sightings were seen in
      Waldorf, Maryland about ten miles from us. Thanks to Peter Davenport
      NUFORC

      EDITOR'S NOTE: UFOs were seen from New York to Washington D.C. by
      multiple witnesses. NORAD was apparently tracking the UFOs on radar and
      launched two F-16 fighters to intercept, but the fighters were unable to
      locate the UFOs. The incident appears to be a repeat of the 1952,
      Washington DC over flights.

      FIFTY YEARS AGO LAST WEEKEND: FAA controllers had multiple UFOs on their
      radars and when these were reported to the Air Force, F-94 interceptors
      were launched to chase the intruders. Radar Operator Howard Conklin says,
      "The radar operators knew the UFOs location and track so when they got
      near, the operators went outside to see the UFO visually as well." The
      Air Force decided to deny the reports and claimed they were false radar
      returns caused by temperature inversions. Rumors persist that there was
      an unannounced loss of one F-94, but this report has never been
      confirmed. Conklin also revealed the UFOs came back the next night and
      were tracked sweeping across the Capital, but this time the Air Force was
      not informed. Once again the UFOs were defeated not by technology, but by
      obscuration and denial.

      This week's radar track did not look like meteors, satellites, or false
      radar returns or NORAD would not have launched fighters. Many witnesses
      for weeks have reported UFOs in the area. NORAD stated that the UFO may
      have been a small plane that disappeared from radar by landing at a small
      airfield. Based on the New York sighting earlier in the evening, it is
      likely that the UFOs were spotted on radar for an extended period and
      moved toward the Washington DC restricted area. Space Command denies
      other forms of contact. F-16 pilots at Andrews are on 24 hour alert
      status. While I was in alert status our requirement was that once we
      received the order to launch we had to be airborne in a maximum of ten
      minutes. The pilots would need to be ready near their fueled and armed
      aircraft. Engine start and taxi to the end of the runway takes a few
      minutes. It appears the response time was good. It is not surprising that
      the UFOs could not be tracked. They are exceptionally fast and
      maneuverable and employ a series of tactics to trick the pilots and
      radar. I would be happy to provide an intelligence briefing including
      video to the ANG to help them successfully track the UFOs. CALIFORNIA UFO
      ABOVE AIR BASE THE SAME NIGHT

      EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE -- On July 26, 2002, at 3:43 AM, an extremely
      bright light was seen in sky about 1,000 feet above the base. The light
      emanated steadily and moved slowly north for about two to three minutes
      and was followed by two aircraft. The light suddenly blinked out, very
      close to one of the aircraft. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC ILLINOIS
      CROP CIRCLE

      NAPERVILLE -- Susan Steven's of the Daily Herald Staff Writer reports a
      crop circle was found on July 18, 2002, next to apartment buildings in a
      soybean field in a suburb of Chicago. The Naperville farmer called
      mysterious crop circle 'a malicious prank.' When he stepped out of his
      truck, the first thing Ed Corrigan noticed was the aroma coming off the
      Naperville soybean field he came to inspect for bugs and weeds. It
      smelled shorn, like a freshly cut lawn. Then Corrigan saw the wide paths
      of broken plants circling out across the field in an unrecognizable, but
      precise pattern. Corrigan quickly called farmer Steve Berning to describe
      the damage. A week later, neither man is any closer to finding out who,
      or what, created the crop circle. "Have you ever heard of anything so
      crazy?" Berning asked. "Unbelievable." From the air, you can see a
      series of broken, concentric rings cut into the field off Diehl Road. It
      loosely resembles other crop circles found in England, where complex
      designs are found cut into farm fields, often by people who claim the
      work as artistic achievement. But some crop circle investigators have
      postulated other causes, including magnetic fields, wind storms and UFO
      landings.

      The Naperville crop circle appeared only two weeks before the release of
      a big budget feature film on the phenomenon -- a fact that has not gone
      unnoticed. In the thriller "Signs," Mel Gibson plays a farmer who
      discovers strange circles on his land. In Wiltshire, England, a crop
      circle that mimics the design in the movie's trailer already has appeared
      in a field, with the addition of Mickey Mouse ears -- a nod to Disney,
      which is distributing the film. Whether the Naperville crop circle is a
      similar prank is anyone's guess. William Leone, an investigator with the
      Mutual UFO Network, said only soil analysis can determine whether the
      circle was created by humans or some other phenomenon. When he
      investigated a series of 11 circles in a field of cattails near Argonne
      National Laboratory in Lemont in 1994, Leone said he found genetic
      differences in the plants inside and outside the circles, which all
      measured 84 feet in diameter. "We can't say for certain these circles
      were laid out by UFOs," Leone said. "Some people link it to UFOs, some
      don't. I don't know what the explanation for them are. There are so many
      different theories." Naperville police can't recall any other crop
      circles, although the city has very little farmland left. There were no
      tracks. "There's some damage, which upsets me," Berning said. "But I'm
      more curious than anything. Farmer says 10% of field damaged Thanks to
      the Daily Herald, 6/18/02 Dailyherald.com

      Editor's Note: Barbara Walters will be interviewing Colin Andrews on
      20/20 TV Show on Friday evening, August 2, 2002. I hope he will give
      technical data to prove authenticity of most Crop Circles. WISCONSIN SIX
      LIGHTS FLASH OVER UFO DAZE FESTIVAL

      DUNDEE -- Casey Holt writes, "UFOs made appearances at the UFO Daze
      Festival to more than 150 witnesses on July 20, 2002, I was there and saw
      the whole thing and have the lights on video tape. For some reason I felt
      I should go from here in Minneapolis. The first 6 lights were impressive
      right away as I saw them come over the Kettle Moraine State Forest like
      orange plasma balls or ships the color of a campfire. I wondered if it
      could have been some kind of flares. The movement was more like they were
      under some power and being guided though. Then some flashed rapidly and
      really bright like a strobe light and finally went out or dropped too low
      to see. I called these 6 lights the "Plasma Ships." Then a few minutes
      later we noticed a bright greenish white light coming rapidly from the
      south. As it got closer you could see three separate lights that were
      together. Green on top, white on the bottom and dull red in the middle
      that was bobbing back and forth between the other two.

      I call these kind the "Force Connecting Ships" because they act like they
      are connected by a force field. I zoomed in my camera and could see the
      center red light was almost like it was attached to the other two with a
      rubber band and moving like in a programmed pattern. The way they moved
      together was really neat. Unfortunately my camera wasn't recording when I
      thought it was then so I didn't get that on tape. I got a copy from
      someone else though so you can see it pretty good from their video. As
      they flew almost right overhead, I knew it must be some kind of weird
      technology that was doing this. The rain at the time made it less than
      optimal for the 100 or so viewers their but it was still nice to see
      these things as they seemed to put on a show for us. What they were I
      don't know but they were quite something for sure. This Festival has been
      held for twelve years and UFOs are frequently sighted. Two videos are
      available. Thanks to Casey Holt and UFO Wisconsin.
      http://www.ufowisconsin.com/bensons/ufodaze2002_sightings.html MISSOURI
      FREIGHT PILOT SEES RAPIDLY MOVING OVAL

      KANSAS CITY -- I am an air freight pilot that flies smaller, twin-engined
      aircraft building experience to fly for the major airlines. I saw
      something strange on my way out of Kansas City International Airport on
      July 2, 2002. I have always been a skeptic and thought UFO's were bogus,
      until now. I saw a solid oval, NO blinking lights, or colored lights,
      moving rapidly across the sky from east to west. I've seen thousands of
      satellites before and I know for sure this was NOT a satellite. Why?
      Because this object was about the size of a dime moving across my
      windscreen. I initially saw it on climb-out as it traveled from directly
      overhead to slightly above the horizon (about 1 thumbs width with your
      arm stretched outward) before I lost it in the haze. The object traveled
      this total distance in less than 3 minutes time. My estimate 250 to 300
      miles. It had a soft, medium, white silhouette light which illuminated
      the entire object. I was climbing out of 4500 feet at the time, and my
      guess was that the object was in excess of 50,000 feet. I inquired with
      ATC, to see if I had any potential conflicting traffic, he panned his
      radar out to include all altitudes, and then he said nothing was on his
      scope except for "a few low altitude targets that were in bound to K. C.
      International." The ATC controller and I both laughed a bit over the
      frequency about it and then nothing was said. It has been at the front of
      my mind, each day, since I saw the object. Thanks to Peter Davenport
      Director NUFORC CALIFORNIA FLYING TRIANGLE WITH TWENTY LIGHTS

      HAWTHORNE CITY -- A large black flying triangle was sighted on July 22,
      2002, traveling along the California coast line at around 10:15 PM. The
      following night the witness stated, "I walked out unto my patio at 10:21
      PM, and saw a string of lights, ran inside my house, grabbed my
      camcorder, recorded this spectacle for a few seconds. There were about
      twenty lights all flashing a cherry red color and all of them were
      flashing heading southeast. They started off in a triangular pattern and
      started forming a crescent shape. Some objects were further away and not
      part of the configuration. I was with two friends and we were outside
      talking. Some red lights approaching from the north (going south) caught
      our attention. We saw a very huge boomerang or V shaped object, with a
      bright white light at the "nose," and red blinking lights around its
      perimeter (maybe four or five on either side of the white light). We were
      all pretty impressed with its massive size and we kept the object in
      sight as it traveled along the coastline. We kept sight of it until it
      was too far away to see. It was totally silent and seemed to glide
      slowly across the sky. I am totally shocked it did not make the news
      since it flew right over the LAX flight path.

      PALOS VERDES -- A flying triangle was reported coming from the Redondo
      Beach direction along the coast moving slowly just before 11:00 PM on
      Tuesday. Thanks, Bill Hamilton Executive Director Skywatch International,
      Inc. Website: http://www.skywatch-research.org CANADA SIGHTINGS CONTINUE
      WITH CIGAR AND LIGHTS

      HUNTSVILLE, ONTARIO -- Around 1:30 AM, I was at the Cottage Restaurant on
      July 1, 2002. My group was all out on the patio having a drink, when I
      looked up to see a shooting star or something traveling at the same
      speed, but it was two round orange objects heading west. The circles were
      almost flying formation but then split up and headed upwards in separate
      directions through the clouds.

      TERRACE BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Brian Vike reports that a 17 year old science
      oriented youth called to say, "Although, I always believed there had to
      be other life out there, I was never truly convinced until two nights
      ago, when I saw one of the most unbelievable life changing things of my
      life." It was 12:25 AM, on July 27, 2002, when I saw a moving light in
      the southwest sky fly towards Prince Rupert at high elevation. As the
      object began moving further east and higher up but closer I began to
      realize it was cigar or pancake shaped with a flickering bright light
      moving around the side. I still wasn't completely convinced until I
      noticed how eerily alien its maneuvers were. This was not human
      technology, and was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Two minutes
      later, it moved from a horizontal position to a diagonal position, but
      continued to move slowly with a light still running up the side. I was
      walking home, but the last minute I saw it, it began moving northwest
      losing altitude and trees obstructed my view. Thanks to Brian Vike (Yogi)
      Independent UFO Field Investigator/Researcher, HBCC UFO Research Box
      1091 Houston, B.C. ARGENTINA MUTILATIONS AND SIGHTINGS CONTINUE

      BUENOS AIRES PROVINCE -- The total carcass count to date now stands at
      394 according to Christian Quintero, who cautions that many ranchers have
      stopped reporting new cases, and the tally may in fact exceed four
      hundred. Most of the cases are in Buenos Aires with 140. La Pampa has 77,
      Cordoba Province has 27. The bulk of the cases are within 300 miles of
      Buenos Aires. Thanks to Argentina's Proyecto Condor, the numbers are
      based on information supplied by C.O.R.

      SANÉJOSÉ -- A couple that was driving home last night at around 21:00
      hours witnessed a large, sky-blue light moving over the lagoon, changing
      color and size as it did so. Its color was red and it gave off flashes.
      Minutes later a local resident contacted EL FUERTE [to say that she had
      seen] the light descend and lose itself behind the treeline. An hour
      later, at 22:30, two other witnesses saw the same phenomenon.

      PARISH -- The El Yunque ranch foreman informed EL TIEMPO, he found a
      bovine presenting signs of mutilation. The case, according to the rural
      worker's description, is similar to others detected in the area and other
      parts of the country. In this specific case, the animal showed
      mutilations in the rectal area, tongue, eyes and jaw. Four mutilated cows
      were found twelve kilometers southwest of Bartolome de las Casas, having
      the same characteristics as earlier cases. Thanks to Scott Corrales,
      Institute of Hispanic Ufology for the Translation (C) 2002. Special
      thanks to Alicia Rossi. RUSSIA UFO HAS SEARCH LIGHTS AND PULSATING UFO
      VIDEO

      PERM -- Nikolay Subbotin, Director of the Russian UFO Research Station
      (RUFORS) reports that on July 23, 2002, the "hunting season for UFOs is
      opened in Perm." After the famous sighting in April, when classic silver
      saucer-shaped UFO was observed over the Ural region city. On June 29,
      2002, around 12:10 AM an UFO was videotaped from the 7th floor of the
      multi-stored apartment building. Mr. Maksim, who shot the video-footage,
      said his first impression was "...this might be bright star." But soon he
      noticed it was moving too fast, so he started shooting. On July 2, 2002,
      a UFO was observed further south of the original point of observation. It
      was too fast moving for the star or satellite, and was very bright,
      pulsating ovoid light. The video shows the moving object pulsating as it
      moved, making new jerks with every new flash. On July 17, 2002, around
      12:30 AM, over the Kama River, several witnesses observed a bright light
      and flashes inside the low clouds, slowly moving over the river.
      Suddenly, two beams, like from searchlights, descended and started
      scanning the river and nearby houses. This stunning sighting lasted for
      two minutes. Then the beams vanished, light started going away, suddenly
      it squeezed into little dot and disappeared, the impression was that the
      object, emitting light, suddenly zoomed up. Thanks to RUFORS -
      nikolay.subbotin@..., http://ufo.psu.ru , Translated by Anton Anfalov,
      Director of Ukrainian UFOlogical Association (UKUFAS) UKRAINE NEWS FLASH
      OF UFOs OVER CRIMEA

      SIMFEROPOL'-- Anton A. Anfalov reports, that he has received a sighting
      over Simferopol', the capital of Crimea Autonomous Republic. On July 15,
      2002, I got an exited telephone call from my friend Viktor Krupin a
      former sergeant of the Special KGB, who informed that he, "Just witnessed
      a UFO at 21.36 hours from his flat, there was bright flash, red in color,
      to the northwest." He then noticed a shining red object, moving
      horizontally in zigzag trajectory that disappeared behind the trees after
      ten seconds. His son saw a UFO in November of 2001, but he did not take
      this seriously until he got his own sighting.

      CRIMEA -- Victor Zdorov was walking his dog near the old center of
      Simferopol on July 24, 2002, at about 9 PM, when he noticed five to six
      white lights in line in the northeastern sky. At first, he thought they
      were planes, but there was no sound and the number and configuration of
      lights was different from any aircraft. He thought, it might be landing
      lights for approach to Simferopol, but airport is too far away. While
      approaching, the lights started blinking periodically not like the
      constant blinking of commercial aircraft. Six flashes were in an interval
      of every second. The shape of the object was not discernible but the
      lights indicated it was a disk-shaped object with white lights on its rim.

      SEA OF AZOV -- On Friday, July 26, 2002, at about 10:50 PM, a bright
      object looking like a white star, brighter than Sirius, was observed over
      the Crimean peninsula flying northeast to the Sea of Azov. It could be
      identified as ordinary satellite, but the witness persistently states
      that it was moving twice as fast as any satellite. Bright white flashes
      and moving star-like objects were observed almost nightly after 2100
      hours on July 24, 25, 26, 27, over the Sea of Azov. There are numerous
      rumors about an underwater UFO base in the Sea of Azov, and the Black
      Sea. These include observations of the objects diving into the water. "I
      am myself the witness of more than ten UFOs during the last five years."
      Thanks to Anton Anfalov, Research Specialist for MUFON in Ukraine,
      Coordinator of Ukrainian UFOlogical Association (UKUFAS) an@...
      UFO activity over the Crimea has intensified, since 1987.

      EDITOR's NOTE: UFOs with six lights are being reported as activity
      increases. NASA's SPACE ENCOUNTERS

      Jeff Challender has released the new video "What Is the Truth?". The
      second video examining NASA and its space encounters with 102 anomalous
      objects. These events were culled from 1400+ hours raw footage of ten
      live Shuttle flight broadcasts between Oct. 2000 and April 2002. VHS $25.
      Send orders to: Jeff Challender 2768 Mendel Way Sacramento, CA 95833-2011

      WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN HIRING A REAL ESTATE AGENT! Learn how you can
      obtain the best real estate agent for your needs. To get a free copy of
      this report e-mail me at Majorstar@....

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL. A MUFON membership includes the Journal
      and costs only $35.00 per year. To join MUFON or to report a UFO go to
      http://www.mufon.com/. To ask questions contact MUFONHQ@... or
      HQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership.

      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2002 by George A. Filer, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post the complete files on their Web Sites if they
      credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of issue
      that the item appeared. These reports and comments are not necessarily
      the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@....
      Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use
      your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name, address, or story
      confidential. CAUTION, MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE
      FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

      Regards,

      George Filer http//www.filersfiles.com