Fwd = UPDATE FROM GUST: New evidence for Megalodon

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Originally from: Jan Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
      Original Subject: UPDATE FROM GUST: New evidence for Megalodon
      Original Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:39:09 +0200

      Hi!

      At the moment I feel fine and the summer in Sweden is the best for many,
      many years with 28 degrees Celsius in most of July. My days go by with
      search and research for new cryptozoology stuff, posting it on our web
      site, drinking Kombucha beverage, exercising by foot or bike between 4 to 6
      miles a day and having a barbecue at night with friends (most of them are
      not gotten used to my vegetarian food yet but they are all very found of
      barbecued bananas with curry sauce).

      Please have a look at our story: New evidence from sailors in the Pacific
      indicates: MEGALODON IS OUT THERE! At: www.cryptozoology.st

      Best, Jan