I have filmed an UFO ! 35 Photos&Details in site !

  • ufo17ro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
      Hello to all !

      I have filmed an UFO !

      For details & 35 Photos , please visit :

      http://members.tripod.com/vasyro/

      V.Popa
    • Retha Rutherford
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
        I cannot seem to access your page. I keep getting "page cannot be
        displayed". Is there another url to it?
        For details & 35 Photos , please visit :

        http://members.tripod.com/vasyro/

        V.Popa

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Word voor 10 euro (of meer) donateur van SUP (Studies of Unclassified
        Phenomena) en ontvang vier maal per jaar de UFO-Nieuwsbrief. Kijk op
        www.ufonet.nl!

      • chucara2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
          --- In ufonet@y..., "ufo17ro" <ufo17ro@y...> wrote:
          > Hello to all !
          >
          > I have filmed an UFO !
          >
          > For details & 35 Photos , please visit :
          >
          > http://members.tripod.com/vasyro/
          >
          > V.Popa

          Dirigibile Zeppelin ^__^
          Bye