Fwd = UPDATE from GUST

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2002
      Originally from: Jan Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
      Original Subject: UPDATE from GUST
      Original Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 11:50:27 +0200

      Hi!

      I´ve interviewed American paleontologist MIKE EVERHART about sea serpents
      in general and Selma in particular and you can find it here:
      http://www.cryptozoology.st

      My cancer disease: I was ready for cell poison treatment this Monday but it
      had to be cancelled after I had chest pains and difficulty in breathing and
      when this was investigated they discovered that I suffer from vascular
      spasms. My condition is still very serious but as long as I´m home and in
      front of my computer I will keep you posted, both on my disease and what´s
      happening in cryptozoology.

      As you have seen from the updates a lot of things are happening in
      cryptozoology at the moment and our most exciting investigation is to find
      out what it really was that Mr. John Holmes saw off the Cornwall coast
      three years ago and which he released last week. We have interviewed him
      over the phone and is waiting for a copy of his video, that he sent us the
      other day, so that this can be analyzed by both FOA and Saab (FOA is a
      research laboratory connected to the Swedish Defense).

      Best Regards,
      Jan Sundberg, Expedition Leader
      GUST: Global Underwater Search Team
      Motala, Sweden

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2002
        Originally from: Jan Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
        Original Subject: UPDATE from GUST
        Original Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:39:50 +0200

        Update on July the 10th
        SEEING IS BELIEVING IN LAKE WHISKEYTOWN, CA

        http://www.cryptozoology.st

        Best, Jan

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2002
          Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
          Original Subject: UPDATE from GUST
          Original Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 05:41:50 +0200

          Hi!

          The Nessie saga seems to be a saga without an end, please read this

          Interview with Alan Gillespie, the scientist who examined Dr. Rines footages
          "THE GARGOYLE HEAD IS SO WEIRD IT COULD BE ALMOST ANYTHING"

          at http://www.cryptozoology.st

          Best, Jan

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
            Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
            Original Subject: UPDATE from GUST
            Original Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:08:10 +0100

            Update at http://www.cryptozoology.st

            Out of the stream, into the world of cryptozoology
            CREATURE OF LEGEND COMES TRUE?

            Best, Jan

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15 1:29 PM
              Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
              Original Subject: UPDATE from GUST
              Original Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:19:41 +0200

              Dear Friends:

              www.cryptozoology.st is far from ready but I´m submitting it anyway and
              give you 7 new features to read before the rest comes along. I hope you
              like it and when everything is transferred from the old page there will be
              new updates once or twice a month. In just three more days we´re off to our
              first expedition, that´s why I´m so busy.

              Best, Jan

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2003
                Originally from: Jan-Ove Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
                Original Subject: UPDATE from GUST
                Original Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:09:53 +0200

                Dear Subscribers:

                I hope you feel well and that everything moves in the right direction. This
                is the case here and after five visits to a gym here in Motala, where I now
                train my back and my legs twice a week (moving my "beer gut" to the chest,
                where it´s turned into a beautiful and muscles breast according to my
                trainer) I feel better than ever.

                The update is finally here, at http://www.cryptozoology.st and you will
                find no less than 12 features this time. Next update is not until 15
                November and at that time I hope to have bought a fire wire so I can submit
                the promised footage from the three lakes we searched this summer.

                With kind regards,
                Jan Sundberg, Expedition Leader
                GUST: Global Underwater Search Team, Motala
                Phone: +46 141 21 79 29 (my cell phone, which in Scandinavia is called
                mobile phone or teddy bear, has gone to its winter quarters and wont wake
                up again until May 2004)