Re: [UFOnet] morphology

  • Linette Sukup
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2002
      I have a ring-necked dove. He is 13 years old.
      I sometimes wonder what the voices of passenger pigeons were like? Also, did
      dinosaurs chirp or coo? (Lol.)

      Peace.
      Linette

      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 3, 2002
        If you are talking the large dinos, I sincerely doubt that they did a soft,
        gentle coo. Some have hollow bones in their head that scientists know were
        more like blowing hard into plastic tubing. One paleontologist demonstrated
        this on some show, and it sort of sounded like a fog horn.

        Lee