MUFON journals, SITU's Pursuit, Stonehenge Viewpoint for sale

  • trogotagel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      I have 6+ years of MUFON journals for sale, 73 issues. They are an
      invaluable research tool for ufologists. I have Dec. 1989 - Dec.
      1995, Numbers 260 thru 332. I am even selling the MUFONs with my own
      case reports. They were priced $3.00 each in 1995. I am seeking $3.00
      per issue ($219.00 total) or if a collector/researcher wants all of
      these I will sell them in one lot for $185.00 for a clear savings.
      These issues are in next to mint condition. Add $1.00
      shipping/handling for individual journal sales or a mere $15.00 to
      ship/handle all 73 issues, (Six years represent a great deal of
      weight!). More info: http://www.mufon.com/

      I also have 13 very rare issues of Ivan T. Sanderson's S.I.T.U.
      Pursuit journal. Years covered are 1985 - 1988. I have kept some
      issues as they had articles of mine in them. These are also in good
      shape. They cover a wide range of paranormal subjects, like UFOs,
      Ancient Astro., Crypto-critters, strange Fortean what-nots -- each
      issue packed w/data. I will sell these 13 issues for $40.00 shipping
      included! More info: http://www.tje.net/para/organizations/situ.htm

      I also am selling Stonehenge Viewpoint journals Jan/Feb 1985 - Winter
      1988, Issues 63 thru 79. These issues covered archaeology, astronomy,
      geology, related arts and sciences. This is a must for those seeking
      clues to UFOs in ancient stone/earth art, mother earth/sky worship,
      or archaeo-meterology and Pre-Deluge theories of ancient earth. This
      is Donald L. Cyr's territory full of very interesting ideas about our
      ancient relatives' world-view and continued the ideas of Isaac Vail.
      Membership was $12.00/year then so I will sell this 4-year collection
      for only $30 shipping included.
      More info: http://www.anomalist.com/milestones/cyr.html

      This offer is good for residents of the continental (48 states) USA.

      Please e-mail me direct wordofsong@...
      Thank-you!
      JP
    • trogotagel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
        --- In Skyopen@y..., "trogotagel" <wordofsong@h...> wrote:
        FOR YOUR FURTHER INFORMATION:

        > I also have 13 very rare issues of Ivan T. Sanderson's S.I.T.U.
        > Pursuit journal. Years covered are 1985 - 1988. I have kept some
        > issues as they had articles of mine in them. These are also in good
        > shape. They cover a wide range of paranormal subjects, like UFOs,
        > Ancient Astro., Crypto-critters, strange Fortean what-nots -- each
        > issue packed w/data. I will sell these 13 issues for $40.00
        shipping
        > included! More info: http://www.tje.net/para/organizations/situ.htm
        PURSUIT journals for sale data . . .

        Volume 18, Number 2, Whole No. 70, 2nd Quarter 1985

        Volume 18, Number 4, Whole No. 72, 4th Quarter 1985

        =================

        Volume 19, Number 1, Whole No. 73, 1st Quarter 1986

        Volume 19, Number 2, Whole No. 74, 2nd Quarter 1986

        Volume 19, Number 4, Whole No. 76, 4th Quarter 1986

        =================

        Volume 20, Number 1, Whole No. 77, 1st Quarter 1987

        Volume 20, Number 2, Whole No. 78, 2nd Quarter 1987

        Volume 20, Number 3, Whole No. 79, 3rd Quarter 1987

        Volume 20, Number 4, Whole No. 80, 4th Quarter 1987

        Volume 21, Number 1, Whole No. 81, 1st Quarter 1988

        Volume 21, Number 2, Whole No. 82, 2nd Quarter 1988

        Volume 22, Number 3, Whole No. 83, 3rd Quarter 1988

        Volume 22, Number 1, Whole No. 85, 1st Quarter (1989?, not printed
        on 'zine)

        Per request by those interested . . .
        Ciao!
        JP