Re: [UFOnet] Digest Number 1274

  • Greg O'Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 7:23 AM
      Hi, this is Greg O'Neill <whtgr@...> -- In case
      any of you are interested you can learn about the plan
      to use ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles), built by
      Northrop, Grumman, and other aerospace firms, to
      launch
      a fabricated 'war of the worlds' at Dr. Greer's site.
      <www.disclosureproject.org/writings.html> See his
      paper
      titled, "When Disclosure Serves Secrecy", to learn
      more. -- If you pop over to
      <www.ufonasa.com/tether.htm
      > you can see the famous STS 75 Shuttle photos of UFOs
      2-3 miles wide buzzing the 12 mile long tether let out
      of the shuttle's cargo bay. 50 of these big craft
      were
      videotaped in the vicinity of the shuttle. --- They
      bear an amazing resemblance to the Chinese Dropa
      Stones
      in shape <www.dromo.com/fusionanomaly/dzhopa.html> --
      716 Dropa Stones were recovered by the Chinese govern-
      ment from caves in Sichuan Province near the China/
      Tibet border in the Himalayas. Each of these 'stones'
      has minute writings along two grooves that spiral out
      from the disk's center. --- The Dropa, about 120 of
      them, have been DNA tested by Dr. Rabinowitz of
      Project
      Genome <www.conjecture.com/hybrid.htm>. These Dropa,
      claim to have come from a world in the Sirius system
      over 12,000 years ago. Physically they are midgets
      with large heads, slender bodies, large eyes with
      light
      Blue irises, and features that are neither Chinese or
      Tibetan. The tallest Dropa is around 4' 4" in height.
      ---- There is a strong resemblance between the Dropa
      Stones and the UFOs videotaped by the Shuttle crew,
      perhaps they are the Dropa from Sirius come back to
      find their People in China? ------- Regards, Greg

      HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/artmyers/index.html">ARTHUR

      HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html">Stories</A>

      HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/barbelo/index.html">Barbelo</A>

      > odd dreams of alien visitations; puncture wounds,
      > bruises and other
      > > unexplained events. They do happen to ordinary
      > people.

      > removed]

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:25:06 +0200
      > From: Frits Westra <fwestra@...>
      > Subject: Fwd = Crop Circle Newsletter - 27th Jun
      > 2002
      >

      > Forwarded by: fwestra@... (Frits Westra)
      > Originally from: Paul Vigay
      > <pvigay@...>
      > Original Subject: Crop Circle Newsletter - 27th Jun
      > 2002
      > Original Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:32:32 +0100
      >
      > ========================== Forwarded message begins
      > ======================
      >
      > New Photographs Available!
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      > I've just uploaded some new photographs to The
      > International Crop Circle
      > Database at
      > http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/
      > including the two
      > new ones at Avebury, the twin spiral at West Overton
      > and the formation at
      > Uffington. Very many thanks, as always, to Lucy
      > Pringle for giving
      > permission to use her excellent photos. Her main
      > photographic gallery is
      > online at http://home.clara.net/lucypringle/photos/
      >

      > Interactive Database
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      > Don't forget that you can add The International Crop
      > Circle Database to
      > your own site, simply by cutting and pasting the
      > main database search panel
      > into your own web site. This allows visitors to your
      > own site to search our
      > extensive database. For more information, see
      > http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/ and
      > scroll to the bottom.
      >

      > Research Help Required
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      > Lucy has also requested that I ask members of my
      > crop circle notification
      > list to see if anyone is interested in helping her
      > with research and data
      > gathering during this season. The ideal candidate
      > would be someone local to
      > Wiltshire, or crop circle areas and who is able to
      > visit formations on the
      > ground, as well as making careful and diligent
      > notes. If you are able to
      > help, please email her direct at lucypringle@...

      === message truncated ===

      http://sbc.yahoo.com