Patrick Cooke On Jeff Rense Tonight (Author of The Greatest Deception)

  • SHnSASSY1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello All;
      Tonight, Monday, on the Jeff Rense show a dear friend will be on...He has
      wrote an article in this past weeks newsletter on the Cattle Mutes and he is
      the author of the most talked about book around called ['The Greatest
      Deception" - The Bible UFO Connection] Patrick also has a great website
      called The Bible UFO Connection..If you have never checked out his website
      please go to:
      <A HREF="http://bibleufo.com/">The Bible UFO Connection</A> http://bibleufo.com/
      Patrick had honored me when he dedicated part of the book to me, which was
      a shock.."This work is dedicated to all seekers of the truth, and to those
      who show the way. And to Louise Lowry, one of the brightest beacons.
      But I hope that you will listen in, the website is <A HREF="http://rense.com/">Jeff Rense Program -
      WorldWide on Yahoo!Broadcast amp; Nationwide Radio</A> http://rense.com/

      The show runs at 10PM ET, 9PM CT, 8PM MT, and 7 PM PT...remember if you miss
      the show you can always review and listen to the archives...

      Love & Light
      Louise

      <A HREF="http://www.worldofthestrange.com/">World Of The Strange Newsletter</A> http://www.worldofthestrange.com
      <A HREF="http://www.godlikeproductions.com/worldofthestrange/">World of the Strange Message Board</A>