Re: [UFOnet] morphology

  • Phoenix@5thdimension.de
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2002
      (i) A monkey's baby ?
      (ii) Boah - I don't know. To cause
      problems when you are in high spirits ?

      With nictitating
      greetings, Px
    • Linette Sukup
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1, 2002
        I have a ring-necked dove. He is 13 years old.
        I sometimes wonder what the voices of passenger pigeons were like? Also, did
        dinosaurs chirp or coo? (Lol.)

        Peace.
        Linette

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 3, 2002
          If you are talking the large dinos, I sincerely doubt that they did a soft,
          gentle coo. Some have hollow bones in their head that scientists know were
          more like blowing hard into plastic tubing. One paleontologist demonstrated
          this on some show, and it sort of sounded like a fog horn.

          Lee