Re: [UFOnet] morphology

  • cleefs50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2002
      If you are asking about the appendix that is inside of us, it was larger in
      ancient times because it was a filter of sorts for poisonous foods. As man
      evolved and became more aware of his own needs and surroundings, he
      controlled his food intake and the appendix atrophied to its current size.
      Like the tonsils, which helps to ward off colds and infections, its job is no
      longer as important as it once was.

      Lee

      In a message dated 7/1/2002 9:56:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      linettes@... writes:

      > Another thing: Have you ever noticed how babies seem to grip the air with
      > their toes? Or what is the appendix for, anyway?
      >
      > Peace.
      > Linette

      Interested in truth about conspiracies? Check out THE UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION:
      Piercing the Veils of Deception by Angelico Tapestra. <A HREF="http://www.booksurge.com/author.php3?accountID=IMPR00229">Booksurge</A> Volume I is
      out with Volume II on its way. Don't miss out!

      ~~~~~~~~~~
      <A HREF="http://www.alienresearchgroup.com/">ARG Alien Research Group with Sandy Nichols</A> and his book <A HREF="http://www.differentchild.com/">Different Child,
      different child</A>
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Greatest writer around! Arthur Myers, books on the paranormal. Just do
      search in Amazon.com to find his over 20 published works. You can also visit
      Art's own website at <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/artmyers/index.html">ARTHUR MYERS, AUTHOR OF MORE THAN 20 PUBLISHED BOOKS!</A>

      And visit <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/stories/index.html">Stories</A> to read some of his short story work.
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1, 2002
        (i) A monkey's baby ?
        (ii) Boah - I don't know. To cause
        problems when you are in high spirits ?

        With nictitating
        greetings, Px
      • Linette Sukup
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 1, 2002
          I have a ring-necked dove. He is 13 years old.
          I sometimes wonder what the voices of passenger pigeons were like? Also, did
          dinosaurs chirp or coo? (Lol.)

          Peace.
          Linette

          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 3, 2002
            If you are talking the large dinos, I sincerely doubt that they did a soft,
            gentle coo. Some have hollow bones in their head that scientists know were
            more like blowing hard into plastic tubing. One paleontologist demonstrated
            this on some show, and it sort of sounded like a fog horn.

            Lee