Fwd = Quick amendment to crop circle database

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Originally from: Paul Vigay <pvigay@...>
      Original Subject: Quick amendment to crop circle database
      Original Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 23:50:04 +0100

      Just a quick note to say that I've added a few miscellaneous entries to the
      International Crop Circle database at
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/

      Total formations for the 2002 season is now 5.

      I've found some info on some old formations which appeared in Japan, so
      added a new country to the database, plus Portugal (thanks to Freddy Silva
      for the information).

      I've also amended the main database search engine to include a small
      graphic at the top of the window which shows the approximate width of an A4
      page, which may help you to resize your browser window, should you wish to
      print out any pages on an A4 printer.

      As always, my whole site should be optimised for maximum speed on *any*
      browser on *any* computer platform. Do feel free to offer comments or
      feedback if you encounter any problems.

      regards,
      Paul

      --
      Paul Vigay - Editor & Publisher of "Enigma" New Sciences Research Journal
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com

      The World's most comprehensive Crop Circle Database - fully interactive!
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/

      Order crop circle & related books from our new online bookstore, in
      association with Amazon - http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/books/

      {#} -------------+[ www.cropcircleresearch.com Crop Circle News Service ]+---
      {#}
      {#} The Crop Circle News Service is a free information service for anyone who
      {#} wants the latest information and news concerning the world-wide crop
      {#} circle phenomenon.
      {#} Please feel free to recommend this service to your friends and colleagues.
      {#} Further information and joining information can be found at;