U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. News and Updates - Vol. 1, Issue 36

  • United States UFO Information and Resear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. News and Updates
      Volume 1, Issue 36

      An Internet Publication of the
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.usufoirc.org

      INSIDE THIS ISSUE:

      1) Invitation to the next SAUN Stargaze and Skywatch
      2) The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference, "BLINDSIDED: PLANET X PASSES IN 2003; EARTHCHANGES", Special Appearance By Mark Hazelwood!!!
      3) Phil Sparks Changes His Lecture To "Surviving The Coming Earth Changes"
      4) The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference, Registration Time Running Out

      1) The Southern Appalachia UFO Network - SAUN, Next Meeting Invitation:

      Good Evening Everyone...

      Here are the directions to the next meeting of the Southern Appalachia UFO Network on Monday, May 6, 2002... We will be meeting at the Meadowview Conference Center's big parking lot at 6 P.M. which is rather empty most of
      the time...

      The Conference Center is beside Exit 52 on I-181,
      only about 5 miles north of the Interstate 81 and
      Interstate 181 interchange.

      From Bristol and Abingdon, take I-81 South to Exit
      57 B (the last Kingsport exit) going north on I-181.
      Follow Interstate 181 to Exit 52 (Meadowview Parkway.
      This is about 5 miles. Turn right onto the exit ramp
      and right again to the hotel.

      Coming from Asheville, Erwin, Johnson City, or
      Elizabethton, take Interstate 181 North. Watch for
      the Interstate 81 interchange, but keep going straight
      ahead. After about 5 miles, you'll see the Meadowview
      Conference Center sign. Take Exit 52 (Meadowview
      Parkway). From the exit ramp turn right to the hotel

      For anyone coming from the west on I-81, (Knoxville,
      Morristown) turn off at Exit 57A, going north. After
      traveling about 5 miles, look for the large,
      buff-colored complex on the right. I believe it has
      three strategically located "watchtowers " Hmmm.. Turn
      right onto the ramp and right again at Meadowview
      Parkway into the hotel parking lot.

      Coming from Gate City or Big Stone Gap,stay on
      Interstate-181 South , through the Stone Drive
      U.S.11-W exit and go about 3.4 miles to Exit 52
      (Meadowview Parkway). The hotel complex is on the
      left. Take a right onto the ramp and then a left, go
      under the highway bridge and proceed to the Meadowview
      entrance.

      Anyone traveling from the east or west on Stone Drive
      (U.S. 11-W) should follow the exit sign pointing
      South on Interstate 181 . Go about 3.4 miles to Exit
      52, where you will see Meadowview on the left. Take a
      right and then a left and go under the highway bridge
      and straight ahead to the hotel parking lot.

      We are looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting of the Southern Appalachia UFO Network! Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      2) The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference 2002 / News and Information:

      Mark Hazelwood wrote a book called "BLINDSIDED: PLANET X PASSES IN 2003; EARTHCHANGES" and it has been released. Mark will be offering this book in person at The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference 2002 where you will be able to obtain you very own autographed copy!!!

      Hazelwood says an object with immense gravity and an immense magnetic field, that it orbits our sun and another star, passes through our solar system only once every few thousand years. When it does, it tips planets on their sides, causing horrendous storms and earth movements like no one can even imagine. He says billions may die and that the secrecy cabal has tried to stop distribution of his book until December.

      By that time there will be no point in trying to cover up planet X's approach because it will be plainly visible to everyone and plainly approaching fast--but there won't be enough time to prepare.

      Mark wants to warn as many people as possible NOW so they can prepare--dig in, build dome homes to withstand 200 MPH winds, store up supplies, etc. I don't care if our government "leaders" ARE afraid we civilians will try to shoot our way into their cozy underground shelters when we learn of impending disaster. They STILL have no right to keep us in the dark! Mark will be making it available to anyone in the world at our next public awareness conference in June 2002.

      3) Phil Sparks Changes His Lecture To "Surviving The Coming Earth Changes":

      Speaker Phil Sparks has decided to turn his attention in his talks and lectures to the important information on surviving the coming Earth Changes talked about within the pages of the book written by Mark Hazelwood mentioned in the previous News item.

      For the latest information and updates please revisit the conference website at www.etconference.org ...You can hear Phil speak weekly on the Night Search Radio Network at www.nightsearch.net

      4) The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference, Registration Time Running Out:

      The deadline for conference registration is June 15th. To receive five dollars off the already extremely low admission price please send all registration fees post marked on or before May 15, 2002. For a printable registration form, or to register online now please visit www.etconference.org

      Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.usufoirc.org ~ www.etconference.org

      IMPORTANT U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. SUBDOMAINS:

      Pyramid Healing ~ www.pyramidhealing.org
      Southern Appalachia UFO Network ~ www.saun.org
      National U.F.O. Sightings ~ www.nationaluforeporting.org
      The ARC - Alternate Realities Center ~ www.spiritofthearc.org
      Report Extraordinary Experiences online ~ www.uforeporting.info
      The AMERICAN U.F.O. JOURNAL ~ www.americanufojournal.com
      The E.T. Mall and The U.F.O. Store ~ www.etmall.org ~ www.ufostore.org
      U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. Research Complex and Building Donations ~ www.ufofund.org

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      SAUN Meeting Information: (423) 943-6477
      Email: dreaman@...

      Quotes: "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The evidence has been denied the American people for over 50 years!" ...UFO Investigative Colleague and Researcher, Clifford Stone

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but
      in seeing with new eyes." ...French Novelist, Marcel Proust