us navy / 1962/1963/ pamplet/disc shaped objects.

  • ishdav11
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2002
      I just remembered, when in the navy 1962/1963, some where around
      vietnam, some of us were shown a pamplet with pictures of different
      kinds of air craft to look out for, some were disc shape, this is
      when i got interested in this stuff,40yrs later and im
      still looking for things in the sky, mabey this will jogg some ones
      memorey.
    • peter gijs
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
        Hi there

        Do you mean this one?

        Kind regards

        Peter/The Netherlands

        > I just remembered, when in the navy 1962/1963, some where around
        > vietnam, some of us were shown a pamplet with pictures of different
        > kinds of air craft to look out for, some were disc shape, this is
        > when i got interested in this stuff,40yrs later and im
        > still looking for things in the sky, mabey this will jogg some ones
        > memorey.

        > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        > Word voor 10 euro (of meer) donateur van SUP (Studies of Unclassified
        Phenomena) en ontvang vier maal per jaar de UFO-Nieuwsbrief. Kijk op
        www.ufonet.nl!

      • ishdav11
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          Now two of us remember.--- In ufonet@y..., "peter gijs"