OT - Planet X - Prof. James McCanney - New Book: *Planet-X, Comets and Earth Changes*

  • Aerielle Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      From Aerielle Louise ;-)
      Talk Radio Network
      April 7, 2002

      Hi All,

      Am posting this as I have received so many enquiries for
      additional info.

      As far as I know - the book is, presently, available to ship
      and Prof McCanney is available for radio/TV interviews.
      Have heard him speak - quite interesting and entertaining !

      You should contact him direct.
      I have no other info.

      This book is certainly causing a "stir"
      Let me know your opinion.

      Prof. James McCanney
      Book: *Planet-X, Comets and Earth Changes*
      Message Center: 612-664-3225
      Email: jmcc@...
      Website: http://www.jmccanneyscience.com

      Here's the promo info:

      Thought you might be interested -
      Becaused you asked to be updated:

      The book is, finally, completed !
      If you want THE TRUTH -
      it's in this book !!!

      *Planet-X, Comets and Earth Changes*

      Order on the author's web site:
      http://www.jmccanneyscience.com

      Author is available for interviews.
      Contact info:
      James McCanney
      Message Center: 612-664-3225
      Email: jmcc@...

      Prof. James McCanney is the definitive word on Comets,
      Theoretical Celestial Mechanics and Plasma Physics (for the
      layman, these are the studies of planetary motion and
      electrified gases in outer space).

      NEW BOOK
      Planet-X, Comets and Earth Changes
      $17.95 (US)
      includes shipping to 48 states
      200 pages hardbound This book would normally retail for
      nearly $30 but to get this information out to the public the
      author has reduced the price as much as possible to assure
      everyone access to a copy.

      It will tell you what to look for - as well as the wide
      range of earth-changes you may see or experience upon an
      encroaching Planet-X.

      Learn why it will ignite into a huge comet as it enters the
      solar system and the "actions at a distance" that could
      drastically affect life on Earth.