Fwd = [canufo] Air Canada doesn't like UFOs

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:40 AM
      Originally from: canufo@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [canufo] Digest Number 449
      Original Date: 3 Apr 2002 09:34:14 -0000

      Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:31:06 -0600 (CST)
      From: Chris Rutkowski <rutkows@...>
      Subject: Air Canada doesn't like UFOs

      After doing an extensive interview a few months ago with someone writing
      an article about UFOs for enRoute, the Air Canada inflight magazine, I
      called today to find out when the issue would appear. I was told that the
      editor killed the article because it was "too lighthearted" and wasn't
      appropriate for Air Canada's patrons.

      However, Owl magazine has said that their April issue will include a short
      piece about UFOs in Canada.

      Moral lesson: UFOs is for kidz

      Nobody in particular