Fwd = [B-T] Dazzling Flying Triangle Visits South Coast Of England

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Originally from: black-triangle@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [B-T] Digest Number 619
      Original Date: 2 Apr 2002 19:59:42 -0000

      The Black-Triangle E-Group...
      PROBING those dark & secret places for news, reports & information!

      Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:12:35 +0100
      From: "Richard Alexander" <rick.blackchip@...>
      Subject: Fw: Dazzling Flying Triangle Visits South Coast Of England

      forwarded fyi
      richard

      Dazzling Flying Triangle
      Visits South Coast Of England
      From David Kingston
      Davidkingston@...
      3-30-2

      Dear Jeff,

      Sighting on the 28th February 2002 Time 22.50hrs

      The size of the "flying triangle" was approximately 100feet from the base of
      the triangle to the apex. The size as was the overall description was
      consistent with all witnesses that night. It had red lights running along
      the length of the right hand side of the craft and blue along the left side.

      A large circular light in the middle of the craft that pulsated in colour
      from a pale neon blue through to purple. There were no reports of any noise
      only a sound which was described as an electric crackle, similar to being
      underneath a power pylon when it is wet.

      First Report

      The "craft was first seen at St. Austell in Cornwall by a hospital doctor
      out walking his dog. Within minutes it was seen by several other people as
      it hovered approximately 200 yards off the shore at 1,000 ft high. It's
      speed increased from stationary to 500 mph for 10 miles before doing a right
      hand turn (sharp 90 degree) without slowing down. (report by pilot)

      The next report I received was from Somerset from a couple who at first did
      not see anything but were drawn to look upwards by an electric crackling
      noise. They could not believe their eyes when they saw the craft hovering
      above their heads estimated at about 2 to 3,000 feet, the centre light
      rapidly pulsating. It hovered for about two minutes maximum before "shooting
      off" at a tremendous speed in a easterly direction.

      Second Report

      22.55 hours from Lyme Regis, Dorset by a retired Coast Guardsman. His words:
      "The craft was hovering over the town, no more than 800 feet I would
      estimate. At first I thought it was a new prototype aircraft but was
      mystified by no sound and the unusual lighting display. I witnessed it for
      only a minute at the most before it gained tremendous speed, no noise, the
      light underneath pulsating a very pale blue with a corona around it. It
      climbed vertically in a matter of seconds, it reminded me of a Harrier jump
      jet, I would estimate to a height of 2,000 feet before it headed in a South
      Easterly direction."

      Third Report

      From Portland 23.00 hours, Dorset. Policeman and two other witnesses
      (statements all describe the craft identically). Once again hovering, over a
      set of transmitting aerials at approximately 1 to 2,000 feet. Totally
      noiseless, only hovered for a minute or two at the most. The "electric
      noise" was heard but two witnesses stated they were not sure if it could
      have been the military transmitting aerials. Moved off slowly, almost at a
      hover speed.

      Fourth Report

      From Hengistbury Head area, Dorset. 23.05 hours. Four separate witnesses
      walking and walking their dogs. Height estimated at about 500 to 600 feet
      over the sea, this description of height was confirmed by a fisherman out
      "dropping his crab pots". Once again, no noise reported, the navigation
      lights?? were pulsating like a "rope light." Only seen for a maximum of two
      minutes by witnesses. The craft departed this time by climbing vertically
      very quickly until it became about the size of a star and then "blinked out"
      the witnesses stated. The interesting thing at this location was that very
      soon after the craft started to ascend two jet fighters screamed overhead
      the witnesses said. There were a total of 18 witnesses that saw the craft
      during its flight path over the South Coast.

      Best regards,
      David Kingston
      U.K.

      MainPage