Re: [UFOnet] Apollo Hoax on Sky At Night

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
      > Finally, I was amused to notice that the show went out on April the 1st,
      > were the producers trying to tell us something?

      If Apollo 11 had landed on the moon on April 1st, would we have been more
      sceptical at the time, I wonder.

      UK Horizons was supposed to have been doing a programme on the Moonlanding
      Hoax, but instead they repeated the programme on Quiz Show Hoax. I was aware
      that there was a Robert Redford movie called Quiz Show about contestants
      being told the answer to questions before going on an Ameican 1950s TV
      Quiz Show. But I thought it was just one quiz show, I was not aware that
      lots of quiz shows were involved, with the cheating was done on such a
      massive scale. Hundreds of people were involved, and when the case went to
      court, at one stage: everyone was lying to the court, except one man.

      It was a massive TV hoax presented to the American viewing public, with
      extraordinary lengths lengths gone to, to try to cover it up.

      Makes one idly wonder if the Moonlandings were another TV hoax. Its not
      beyond the bounds of impossible. It would involve hundreds of people lying,
      but the TV Quiz shows almost got away with the same type of hoax. May be
      those involved in cover ups, learnt their lessons from they failure to cover
      up the Quiz show hoax, and cover ups since then have been more succesful
      with : JFK, Martin Luther King, UFOs etc.

      -Roger