Apollo Hoax on Sky At Night

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Did anyone catch last nights edition of 'Sky at Night' with Patrick Moore on
      BBC1?

      What a surprise to see him interview and play Devil's Advocate to HJP
      Arnold, who tried to explain to viewers about the many anomalies on the
      pictures like shadows and rocks with the letter C on them.

      I found Mr Arnold to be an interesting choice to try and explain that the
      Apollo landings and photos were all legitimate, especially when you consider
      that the very same Mr Arnold appeared in the 1999 documentary 'What Happened
      On The Moon', where he says that he believed that the footage was suspect
      and that he couldn't understand how the films could have survived the huge
      radiation levels in deep space. What a difference 3 years makes, or did he
      do it for the money?

      Whatever his motive, he didn't convince me that the pictures were genuine,
      as he set up simulated re-enactments under 'studio lights' to show the
      viewer how the shadows could be recreated easily, as they appeared on the
      Apollo films. I had to smile, of course they could be accurately reproduced,
      both the Apollo footage and studio simulation were done under the same
      conditions - artificial lights.

      They covered the whole subject basically right from shadows to radiation,
      but forgot to talk about the lack of dust. They didn't mention the halo in
      one of the shots of the lem which is 'alledgedly' the Sun. The Sun could not
      create a halo if it is in a vacuum with no atmosphere, you need water in the
      air to create it!

      He did, however show some new footage that I had not seen before and this
      was of the Surveyor on the surface and also of one of the Apollo LEMS and
      buggies captured on the surface. I wasn't convinced as the 'alledged' LEM
      was the same size and cast the same size shadows as the surrounding hills.
      Also the LEM and other Apollo artifacts were about the size of the end of a
      pencil and Arnold himself said that it could not be verified that these
      'objects' were actually the LEM, but were in the right region of the Moon
      for them to be so.

      So, if anyone knows Mr Arnolds Email address, I would be interested to
      receive it, as I have quite a few questions I'd like to ask him, and see why
      he has done a 100% U turn since I last saw him on TV.

      Finally, I was amused to notice that the show went out on April the 1st,
      were the producers trying to tell us something?

      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
      UFORCE International Director(UK)

      Why not subscribe to our Egroup and Newsletter at:
      http://www.egroups.co.uk/subscribe/cosmic_conspiracies

      Many Thanks,

      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
      UFORCE International Director(UK)

      Why not subscribe to our Egroup and Newsletter at:
      http://www.egroups.co.uk/subscribe/cosmic_conspiracies

    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        > Finally, I was amused to notice that the show went out on April the 1st,
        > were the producers trying to tell us something?

        If Apollo 11 had landed on the moon on April 1st, would we have been more
        sceptical at the time, I wonder.

        UK Horizons was supposed to have been doing a programme on the Moonlanding
        Hoax, but instead they repeated the programme on Quiz Show Hoax. I was aware
        that there was a Robert Redford movie called Quiz Show about contestants
        being told the answer to questions before going on an Ameican 1950s TV
        Quiz Show. But I thought it was just one quiz show, I was not aware that
        lots of quiz shows were involved, with the cheating was done on such a
        massive scale. Hundreds of people were involved, and when the case went to
        court, at one stage: everyone was lying to the court, except one man.

        It was a massive TV hoax presented to the American viewing public, with
        extraordinary lengths lengths gone to, to try to cover it up.

        Makes one idly wonder if the Moonlandings were another TV hoax. Its not
        beyond the bounds of impossible. It would involve hundreds of people lying,
        but the TV Quiz shows almost got away with the same type of hoax. May be
        those involved in cover ups, learnt their lessons from they failure to cover
        up the Quiz show hoax, and cover ups since then have been more succesful
        with : JFK, Martin Luther King, UFOs etc.

        -Roger

> [...]
        > receive it, as I have quite a few questions I'd like to ask him, and see
        why
        > he has done a 100% U turn since I last saw him on TV.
        >
        > Finally, I was amused to notice that the show went out on April the 1st,
        > were the producers trying to tell us something?
        >

        > Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
        > http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
        > UFORCE International Director(UK)

        > Why not subscribe to our Egroup and Newsletter at:
        > http://www.egroups.co.uk/subscribe/cosmic_conspiracies
        >

        > Many Thanks,
        >
        > Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
        > http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
        > UFORCE International Director(UK)

        > Why not subscribe to our Egroup and Newsletter at:
        > http://www.egroups.co.uk/subscribe/cosmic_conspiracies

        > Word voor 10 euro (of meer) donateur van SUP (Studies of Unclassified
        Phenomena) en ontvang vier maal per jaar de UFO-Nieuwsbrief. Kijk op
        www.ufonet.nl!