The AMERICAN UFO JOURNAL and The ARC Speaker Line-Up

  • United States UFO Information and Resear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Good Morning everyone! We have some great news!!!

      We have worked out the conversion problems we were having so the complimentary issue of The AMERICAN UFO JOURNAL is now all in one piece and ready for review at www.americanufojournal.com

      We hope you enjoy this edition of the Journal and hope that you will support us in this work and labor of love...

      The following is The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference 2002- www.etconference.org Speaker Line-Up...

      This year's cast of experiencers and speakers include:

      Jack "Kewaunee" Lapseritis - Author of "The Psychic Sasquatch"
      Rick Smith - Artist and UFO Researcher from New York
      Dr. Jonathon Reed assisted by Dan Iaria and Dan McEvoy
      Michael McDonnough - President of Boltavic Industries
      Phil Sparks AKA the "Enlightened Barbarian"
      Robyn Andrews Quail - 30 Years of Abduction Research
      Jean Michel Surmely AKA Commander Lyur, Ashtar Command
      Stacey Allen McGee - USUFOIRC Founder and National Director

      Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.usufoirc.org ~ www.etconference.org

      IMPORTANT U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. SUBDOMAINS:

      Pyramid Healing ~ www.pyramidhealing.org
      Southern Appalachia UFO Network ~ www.saun.org
      National U.F.O. Sightings ~ www.nationaluforeporting.org
      The ARC - Alternate Realities Center ~ www.spiritofthearc.org
      Report Extraordinary Experiences online ~ www.uforeporting.info
      The AMERICAN U.F.O. JOURNAL ~ www.americanufojournal.com
      The E.T. Mall and The U.F.O. Store ~ www.etmall.org ~ www.ufostore.org
      U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. Research Complex and Building Donations ~ www.ufofund.org

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      Email: dreaman@...

      Quotes: "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The evidence has been denied the American people for over 50 years!" ...UFO Investigative Colleague and Researcher, Clifford Stone

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but
      in seeing with new eyes." ...French Novelist, Marcel Proust