The AMERICAN UFO JOURNAL, January-February-March, 2002

  • United States UFO Information and Resear
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Here is your Complimentary Issue of
      ...The AMERICAN UFO JOURNAL...
      This issue is the collector's edition!!!

      A link has been added for you to view the latest issue of the Journal on the site at www.americanufojournal.com ...It is located under the section entitled "Past Newsletter Archives". Simply click on the appropriate button from the main menu...

      To view the Journal you will need to get a FREE download from the Internet... This download is FREE, safe, and will not harm your computer software, or hardware in any way... To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html ...If you have any difficulty reading this issue just zoom in on it a bit closer once you have the file downloaded...

      Note: For issues published before January 2002 you will not need Acrobat Reader... Your browser will open them with no need for additional software...

      For now, each page of the journal has an individual link. Altogether, there are 16 pages with this, the first issue since 1997. The next issue will be slightly larger with even more reports to intrigue and fascinate you transcribed in the words of the very witnesses who experienced the unusual events you will read about there. We encountered some technical difficulties when we were saving the file to PDF with this issue, but eventually, both this and each succeeding edition of the Journal will be zipped and emailed in just one PDF file and we hope to have the technical issues resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience...

      We hope you enjoy this edition of the journal and we welcome your comments, ideas, article contributions, and suggestions. To report sightings that you would like to see appear in the Journal simply go to www.uforeporting.info ...and thank you for your kind support of this important work and labor of love...

      Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.usufoirc.org ~ www.etconference.org

      IMPORTANT U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. SUBDOMAINS:

      Pyramid Healing ~ www.pyramidhealing.org
      Southern Appalachia UFO Network ~ www.saun.org
      National U.F.O. Sightings ~ www.nationaluforeporting.org
      The ARC - Alternate Realities Center ~ www.spiritofthearc.org
      Report Extraordinary Experiences online ~ www.uforeporting.info
      The AMERICAN U.F.O. JOURNAL ~ www.americanufojournal.com
      The E.T. Mall and The U.F.O. Store ~ www.etmall.org ~ www.ufostore.org
      U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. Research Complex and Building Donations ~ www.ufofund.org

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      Email: dreaman@...

      Quotes: "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The evidence has been denied the American people for over 50 years!" ...UFO Investigative Colleague and Researcher, Clifford Stone

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but
      in seeing with new eyes." ...French Novelist, Marcel Proust