Fwd = Hundreds report UFO sighting in Yugoslavia

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      Original Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:51:51 -0500 (EST)

      Ananova - Hundreds report UFO sighting in Yugoslavia

      Authorities are investigating after hundreds of people in a
      Montenegrin village reported seeing a cluster of giant UFOs.

      People in Godijevo say they rushed out of their homes after hearing a
      series of loud blasts and saw huge illuminated objects seemingly
      hovering overhead.

      Officials are investigating numerous recorded sightings, but have
      been unable to offer an explanation so far.

      According to the newspaper Vijesti, many witnesses claim the UFOs
      changed shape before heading off into the sky and out of sight.

      They couldn't tell how high in the night sky the lights were.

      "I went outside after hearing a commotion and when I looked up into
      the night sky there were around twenty large luminous circles, it was
      as if a UFO was hovering over our heads. The sky must have been lit
      up for hundreds of metres," said Sead Hodzic.

      Suggestions the lights may have come from nearby nightlife have been
      dismissed because there are no discos in the vicinity of Godijevo and
      little in the way of hi-tech facilities which could generate such
      lights.

      Story filed: 12:41 Thursday 7th March 2002

      Copyright co 2002 Ananova Ltd