Fwd = Bigfoot Researcher in Critical Condition

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      Originally from: Jan Sundberg <jan.sundberg@...>
      Original Subject: BREAKING NEWS: Bigfoot Researcher in Critical Condition - please help!
      Original Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:45:53 +0100

      Hi!

      GUST is forwarding this mail we just received from Bill Riley:

      Legendary BigFoot Hunter Fights for his Life In Tucson, AZ
      Hospital From: Bill Riley (BigFootBusters@...)

      Richard Greenwell Legendary leader of the International Society
      of Cryptozoology, leading Bigfoot Field Researcher and my
      friend is in critical condition at UMC Hospital in Tucson,
      Arizona.

      He was admitted last week with back pains from his expedition
      into the Northern Mountains of California. It was discovered
      that he had broken his back and while receiving treatment he
      contracted Pneumonia.

      Cards or flowers can be given to the ISC Office P.O. Box 43070
      Tucson, AZ 85733

      He has no Insurance as he works for a non-profit organization.
      Richard is my good friend and a legend in his own time. Anyone
      who is involved in the search for BigFoot should help. We do
      not need to loose any more of the great explorers of our time so
      lets support him in his time of spiritual necessity.

      Let us all hope he pulls through.

      Thanks