AWARD #5.....

  • et_quest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      Appreciation Award #5 is complete and available for retrieval by a
      person who has demonstrated time and time again the importance of
      people working together, as well as believing in each other. We must
      all try very hard to remember that there is no room for greed, hate
      or jealousy among those of us who are truly searching for the truth
      about UFO's. We already have more than enough conflict and criticism
      to deal with just for what we believe.
      To view the latest award go to:
      http://www.tap-ten.com/images/award5.jpg
      If you're wondering why the awards seem to vary in quality, well, I'm
      still an amateur at this stuff and I don't plan on making it a career.
      Five awards have been given and five more will be given in the coming
      days. The first five awards were presented to five people whom I have
      been familiar with for years, but I have never met or known any of
      them personally.