Scientists And The ET Hypothesis

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      I am engaged on this thread on the updates mail list. I have
      copied some of my contributions to UFONET (and will continue to
      do so), but I am finding it time consuming and a duplication of
      effort responding to posts on the same topic on both list, so
      please do not be offended if I ignore postings in response to
      articles copied to UFONET.

      If anyone is interested in the ongoing debate, I suggest that you
      register with updates to take part, or if you just want to view
      the posts, they can be read at:

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/cgi-bin/maillist-today.cgi?file=/
      ufo/updates/2002/feb/m14-001.shtml

      The particular thread "Scientists And The ET Hypothesis" was
      started on 20th February.

      apologies,

      Joe