PRA - Electronic UFO Detector Plans.

  • praufo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      List Members,

      If you're into electronics and subjects that hunt for UFOs
      then this may be for you? If it works for you then great.
      However, if it's a little simplistic then don't look. The
      response to these items has been marvellous so I thought
      you may be interested in this report.

      Abstract:

      Part I & Part II. Reports on the detection of Unidentified
      Flying Objects (UFO) with the use of magnetic compass.
      You can build the detector from the plans. Also in text
      find: Use of electronic compass; Lists of UFO detectors;
      Availability of UFO Detector Kit.

      UFO detector - Part 1 - Page 1-4 - pdf file Size 807Kb

      UFO detector - Part 2 - Page 1-4 - pdf file Size 673Kb

      GO TO:

      <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/praoz/zjobs/detector.htm">http://hometown.aol.com/praoz/zjobs/detector.htm</A>

      These are big files so you may have to take your time
      in the download.

      Remember the files will only be up for about 2 weeks
      then they will be taken down.

      If you need to take a good look at the plans then just
      expand the page from the set 100% up to 200% etc.

      Regards to all,

      John W. Auchettl
      PRA - Director

      NEW BOOK ON THE WAY:
      <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/praoz/zdrury/drurybook.htm">http://hometown.aol.com/praoz/zdrury/drurybook.htm</A>

      PRA WEB:
      <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/praufo/PRA1/Pra1.htm">http://members.aol.com/praufo/PRA1/Pra1.htm</A>

      Phenomena Research Australia [PRA]
      P.O. Box 523, Mulgrave, Victoria, Australia, 3170
      Australian & Asia UFO
      1961-2002 - 41 YEARS OF RESEARCH SERVICE