David Icke- who pulled the plug?

  • visions
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      I now have a reply from Dave Barrett the presenter of the Wiltshire UK BBC interview show with David Icke in which there was a transmission failure as he talked of Bush's doubtful background.
      Here is Dave's letter:

      Hi Dave, thanks for your email the missing last minute makes a great story,
      sad to say it was a technical problem at our studio in Salisbury that took
      us off air and not the BBC or anyone else pulling the plug.Shame really it
      would have been fantastic if it had been!
      All the best
      DAVE

      So there we have it - no conspiracy unless of course Barrett's been got at!
      Cheers
      Dave Haith

      E-mail address: visions@...

      Infinity Channel Group:
      http://www.geocities.com/yvisions/infinitypage.html

      Joanne's webpage in Positive Health magazine:
      http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Bowen/figov44.htm

      Joanne's entry on uktherapists.com website:
      http://uktherapists.com/directory/view/view.asp?mID=4537&view=details&nStart=7&dID=1&searchon=&skills=&county=Dorset%21&country=United+Kingdom%21&therapy=1%21&ailment=%21&FirstName=&Surname