Re: [UFOnet] Digest Number 1131

  • Nikolay Nesterenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      Vir Sanghvi wrote:

      > While Mr Oak remained something of a minority interest (have you
      > ever heard several more books till sadly, the scientific community
      > got a little tired of him and exposed each of his â–’discoveriesâ–“ as
      > complete frauds. Then, poor Erich was jailed on charges of financial
      > misbehaviour (unrelated to his revelations, unless, of course, the
      > aliens framed him) and the whole Was God an Astronaut? industry
      > collapsed around his jail cell.

      To my mind, this is rather a superficial description of Erich von
      Daeniken work and publications, to put it very mildly.

      > I am, what you might call, a sucker for the contrary point of view.

      So, for the contrary point of view please see the following websites:

      http://www.aas-ra.org
      http://www.mysterypark.ch
      http://www.daniken.com
      http://www.aas-fg.org
      http://www.ancient-astronauts.de

      Best!

      Sincerely, Nikolay Nesterenko, Managing Editor, RIAP Bulletin
      http://www.geocities.com/riap777/