Fwd = UFO UpDate: Re: Alfred's Odd Observation #006 - Lehmberg

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Originally from: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>
      Original Subject: UFO UpDate: Re: Alfred's Odd Observation #006 - Lehmberg
      Original Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 10:32:35 -0500

      From: Alfred Lehmberg <Lehmberg@...>
      To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>
      Subject: Alfred's Odd Observation #006
      Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:56:47 -0600

      Alfred's Odd Observation #006 (Saturday - February 2, 2002)

      Well -- just freaking nothing! I was thinking that I would be
      able to share something strange from the skies every week, if
      NOT every day... It seems that writing about it in its own
      format must drive the 'peculiar' away. <g>.

      The skies have been interesting only in the new stars that I
      find, the revealing histories I discover written about them, and
      the galaxies that swing miraculously into stunning view (by way
      of the military style night vision devices I can get my hands on
      occasionally). But, NO UFOs, mother-ships, gassy pelicans, or
      peculiar clouds. Interestingly, I saw nothing with the goggles
      resembling a satellite, which I would have predicted a _lot_
      more of. I've seen some of these with unaided vision. Tiny and
      almost imperceptible they are infrequent points of steadily
      moving ho-hum... I thought night vision goggles might make them
      appear like fireflies, but nothing.

      Indeed, there are hundreds of satellites in the sky flying to
      all points of the compass, to all points but the duest of due
      Wests. Free JAVA applications the intrepid reader can download
      from the internet paints them plainly in real time simulations
      that are easily time shifted, demonstrate their sometimes
      oblique and seemingly impossible movements over the ground, and
      point out, at last, what _could_ actually BE there (...in so far
      as we are allowed to freely know...), prosaically, to be seen !
      It does NOT close the loop on _my_ sightings, however.

      I have not YET been able to see a computer predicted satellite!
      Moreover, none of my odder observations of peculiar articles in
      the sky have, in turn, been able to be explained by data from
      the same program. Curious!

      Still, there have been, in the past, days-in-a-row sightings of
      *things* to take note of in a clear morning sky, sometimes
      multiple occurrences of these things -- so that their "drying
      up" all at _once_ seems as queer as seeing so many of them at
      one time and for so many days in succession! I'm not making this
      stuff up, forgetting I get a real kick out of telling the reader
      about it (Yes YOU, reaching for that cup of... is it green tea?
      And YOU, scratching [...some might call it "picking"...] the
      inside of your nose...<g>).

      But no UFOs to report... I can't tell the reader they're there
      if they're not, but that's for purely selfish reasons. I would
      just be too disappointed with myself -- have no respect for
      myself, no saving grace, and, consequently, no self
      actualization. I'd be on that despair producing and well oiled
      path to a true personal hell on Earth.

      So I'm hoping this "Odd Observation series" does not become the
      usual "albatross". What experience have I had with an albatross?
      The (highly regarded!) _constant_ reader knows I collect them
      like the chains of Mr. "T", and for some of the same reasons as
      it turns out. Oh, they are all _very_ righteous, my dead birds,
      and I don't regret a single one of them, forgetting they get
      difficult to bear... Truly, some things have to smell and be
      uncomfortably in sight until they see some justice... some
      healing resolution that serves us ALL! Anything else is to
      experience true cultural dissolution, intellectual dysfunction,
      and spiritual desolation. Name one?

      Easy.

      John Ford. John Ford became a kind of albatross for me --
      forgetting that I was abundantly confident that the patently
      _obvious_ injustice of the situation would win him a quick, or
      at least _eventual_, release. I was wrong on both counts.

      John Ford, the reader recalls, was the strident Suffolk county,
      New York UFO nut, TOO many years ago now, who tried to murder a
      political rival, John Powell, by putting radium in his household
      tooth paste. Forget for a moment that John Ford was very busily,
      very passionately, and also very diligently investigating John
      Powell (pursuant to a righteous CORRUPTION DISCLOSURE regarding
      _key_ agencies of local government). Forget that John Ford's
      strident investigation was legal, ethical, and reflective of a
      man who was a retired officer of the Suffolk county court system
      and holder of a Master's degree in Economics. Forget that after
      John Ford was thrown in a hole to rot and be forgotten, the
      right honorable John Powell pled "no contest" to CONSPIRACY and
      RACKETEERING CHARGES with links to organized crime, and, to my
      knowledge spent not one day in jail!

      Doesn't anybody _else_ smell the fetid fragrance of that fulsome
      fishy flounder? Do the *facts* of this strange case support
      anything else BESIDES the well told American fable of the
      "little guy" taking it squarely in the ass for the crass
      convenience of the "big guy", and all of this scurrilous
      activity in DIRECT contradiction to every precept, ideal, and
      ethic we're supposed to hold dear in our seemingly schizophrenic
      nation? John Ford, the reader can bet, was foully hull breached
      for investigating the activities of a man who could bear NO
      investigation! It happens all the time.

      John Ford, accused of conspiracy to murder, and then locked in
      an institution for the criminally insane for his belief in the
      ufological, is very likely crazy _now_, just under 10 years into
      this very likely criminal false imprisonment. It doesn't _help_
      that he looks like Elmer Fudd, has a voice like Daffy Duck and
      was as stridently litigious as Yosemite Sam is angry and
      bellicose... it doesn't _matter_ either! John was likely just
      one more easy victim of the criminally arbitrary, a pawn of the
      aristocratic elite, and just another crushed bug for the boss of
      a corrupt political machine.

      That's enough this trip -- I remain, "...watching your skies."
      There's something up there. When I see it I'll tell you about
      it. If I don't, I'll tell you about something else. Read on!

      Lehmberg@...

      ~~�~~
      EXPLORE "Alfred (Restore John Ford) Lehmberg's Alien View" at his VSN URL.
      http://www.alienview.net

      JOHN FORD RESTORATION FUND -- John will be released eventually.
      He'll need a tax free cash stake to get on his feet. Let's put
      one together for him; the bigger it is -- the more attention he
      gets. It could have been you. E-mail for detail. $350.00 pledged
      -- $200.00 collected!

      "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see
      from afar, I leave far behind me." - Giordano Bruno, scourged by
      the specious and scabrous scurrilous.

      UFO UpDates - Toronto - ufoupdates@...
      A UFO & Related Phenomena E-Mail List operated by
      Errol Bruce-Knapp

      UFO UpDates Archives are available at
      The Virtually Strange Network:

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/