Fw: Oh, NO! Say It Isn't So! -- HUMAN SKULL AS OLD AS COAL

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      From: "Ed Conrad" <edconrad@...>
      Newsgroups:
      alt.catastrophism,sci.med.pathology,alt.alien.research,yu.oglasi
      Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 12:20 PM
      Subject: Oh, NO! Say It Isn't So! -- HUMAN SKULL AS OLD AS COAL

      YES! And we have the pictures to prove it.

      This is a petrified calvarium, a portion of a human cranium with
      the
      eye sockets broken off, that was identified as such by no less
      than
      Wilton Krogman (third photo), one of the world's foremost human
      anatomists and bone experts whom, I might add, wrote the book,
      "The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine."

      Imagine, Wilton Krogman saying that ... when skeptics out in
      Psuedo-land insist it's nothing but a rock or a concretion.

      Well, I guess -- totally absent of expertise -- they think
      THEY'RE
      smarter than Wilton Krogman, who probably is still smiling while
      pushing up daisies.

      Yes, Virginia, Man *IS* is as Old as Coal. And that crap they've
      been teaching you about evolution in school --man from a
      monkey --
      doesn't have a petrified leg to stand on.

      > http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/J31/MVC-003S.JPG
      > http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/J31/MVC-007S.JPG
      > http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/J31/MVC-004S.JPG
      > http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/J31/MVC-005S.JPG