Re: [UFOnet] Fwd = The Mothman Prophecies: "Gordon Smallwood" and Some Strange Happenings

  • Joseph F. Guarino
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Ok, this might be hokey, and I didn't really think about it much until reading this article, and I don't know if it changes my opinion. Just want to see what others have to say about their own experience in or surrounding the viewing of this film, the Mothman Prophecies.

      When I saw the film on opening day at a local theatre, during the film I had to leave because when the 'good' parts were playing, there was a cutting of the volume from lower to higher output. This happened all throughout the movie. It didn't stop after I informed the people at the theatre of the apparent problem, which was within the first 15 to 20 minutes of viewing.

      I still think it was a problem with the sound projection, but who knows. LOL

      Anyone else have something happen in or around the viewing?

      Joseph
      Houston, TX

      Ps. Hoky?