Monthly Meeting Notice ~ Southern Appalachia UFO Network

  • United States UFO Information and Resear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      You are cordially invited!!!

      This is a reminder that the next meeting of the Southern Appalachia UFO Network, Sponsored by the U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. will be held on Monday Evening, February 4th, 2002 at 7 P.M. at the maple grove restaurant off exit 23 on hwy 23, or I-181 North and South. All are invited and welcome to attend!

      For more information on the Southern Appalachia UFO Network please visit the SAUN page at http://www.dreaman.org/saun.html

      Hope to see you there... Universal Blessings, Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.dreaman.org ~ www.usufoirc.org

      IMPORTANT U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. SUBDOMAINS:

      Pyramid Healing ~ www.pyramidhealing.org
      National U.F.O. Sightings ~ www.nationaluforeporting.org
      The ARC - Alternate Realities Center ~ www.spiritofthearc.org
      Report Extraordinary Experiences online ~ www.uforeporting.info
      The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference ~ www.etconference.org
      The AMERICAN U.F.O. JOURNAL ~ www.americanufojournal.com
      The E.T. Mall and The U.F.O. Store ~ www.etmall.org ~ www.ufostore.org
      U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. Research Complex and Building Donations ~ www.ufofund.org

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      Email: dreaman@...

      Quotes: "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The evidence has been denied the American people for over 50 years!" ...UFO Investigative Colleague and Researcher, Clifford Stone

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but
      in seeing with new eyes." ...French Novelist, Marcel Proust