Jesus image appears on car windscreen!!!

  • Cosmic Conspiracies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Over the Christmas period I had an amazing experience that I managed to
      capture on my digital camera and I have uploaded the shots to my site for
      all to see.

      On 20th of December, 2001, I was driving home from an evening out when I
      spotted an image on my car windscreen that looked like Jesus. The image was
      remarkably detailed and includes a ring of thorns and beard. I managed to
      take three photos of it. The image was created from the dirt and ice that
      had been brushed across the windscreen by the wipers.

      Check out the pictures and see what you think at:
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk

      Im sure you've never seen anything like it!

      Many Thanks,

      Dave at Cosmic Conspiracies
      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk
      UFORCE International Director(UK)

      Why not subscribe to our Egroup and Newsletter at:
      http://www.egroups.co.uk/subscribe/cosmic_conspiracies