Kurt Billing's New Radio Show *Conspiracies*

  • SHnSASSY1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      Subj: New Group--Kurt Billing's new radio show
      Date: 1/3/02 12:47:17 AM Eastern Standard Time
      From: <A HREF="mailto:ZPntEnergy">ZPntEnergy</A>
      To: <A HREF="mailto:ZPntEnergy">ZPntEnergy</A>
      BCC: <A HREF="mailto:SHnSASSY1">SHnSASSY1</A>

      Many thanks to Lorraine Gerber for the following.  You will need either a
      short-wave radio, or Internet audio to listen to the following:

      --Carl

      I'm starting a new radio show on microchips, Chemtrails, mind control and
      government experimentation on the general public. The show will be 1 hour a
      week on Friday at 10:00 PM Eastern time on WWCR short wave at 3.210mhz and on
      Truth Radio Network Galaxy 9 Trans 2 Audio 5.4 and also on the Internet at
      Truth Radio 1 at http://www.truthradio.com/progschd.html%c2%a0%c2%a0 It will start Jan.
      4th. I would appreciate your passing the word on so people can tune in.

      Best Regards,
      Kurt Billings

      http://www.ufoxfiles.com/WorldOfTheStrange/default.asp

      Sponsorship being taken for the "WOTS" Newsletter a Donation of a Book is
      ONLY the Cost! Contact me for Details!
      ~~~~~Louise A. Lowry~~~~~
      ICQ#86017775 Yahoo Messenger: SHnSASSY1
      World Of The Strange: http://www.worldofthestrange.com

      MAKE MONEY ONLINE BY CLICKING ON WEBSITES GO TO:
      http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml?refered=SHNSASSY1