FILER'S FILES #01-2002

  • WeeklyFiles@filersfiles.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      The reason that you receive this mail is because
      you joined our mailing list. If you want to be removed from the list,
      please scroll the mail down. You can find the information at the end of this mail.
      This document can be reprinted with permission only. Request can be sent to
      support@... If you already have permission this document must
      be reprinted in it's entirety.

      FILER'S FILES #01-2002 MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      January 2, 2002, Majorstar@....
      Webmaster Chuck Warren http://www.cewarren.com

      HAPPY NEW YEAR

      UFOs HAVE BEEN REPORTED in New Jersey, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Arkansas,
      Oklahoma, Washington, Canada, Scotland, Belgium, France and New Zealand. The
      number of UFO reports dropped as they have done in recent years during the
      Holidays. Most of the December reports occurred on December 1, when a
      Russian Proton rocket reentered the atmosphere over the US Middle West.
      However, many of the more than 40 sightings did not seem to be the space
      debris. There are indications that more than a dozen UFOs were inside our
      atmosphere throughout the US and Europe that night. Sightings in 2001 remain
      high similar to the year 2000 with more than 2,500 reports each year in the
      US alone. UFO reports have steadily increased over the last five years.
      Most sightings are reported over the Internet indicating a fairly high level
      of sophistication for those able to use the Internet and find reporting
      sites. The increase in sightings may be attributed to the increase in
      Internet usage. However, the average report takes thirty minutes to fill
      out, so those making the reports are convinced they saw something very
      unusual and very important. This filtering process helps rule out hoaxes,
      mundane stars, satellites, aircraft and the like.

      QUESTIONS FOR SCIENTISTS

      Dr. Bruce Coronet sent me a list of questions for scientists to ponder. Here
      are a few to ponder.

      1. Are scientists and journalists aware that much of the research staff on a
      pivotal government-funded study of UFO evidence - the Condon Committee -
      resigned or were fired when they challenged its director's intention to
      report a pre-ordained conclusion that all UFO sightings can be explained in
      mundane terms?

      2. Are scientists and journalists aware that the chief scientific consultant
      in the Air Force's Blue Book study of UFOs later characterized the project as
      a publicity maneuver to mollify the public, himself convinced by the evidence
      he saw that genuine, unexplained aerospatial phenomena are in our midst?

      3. Are you aware that reports of these two government-funded,
      now-discredited studies - the Condon Committee and Project Blue Book - are
      the primary reasons why most scientists and journalists have dismissed UFO
      evidence as pseudoscience?

      4. Are scientists and journalists aware that hundreds of thoroughly
      credentialed pilots and military officers have officially documented
      sightings of structured craft demonstrating motions possible only through
      gravitational propulsion, and that some of these sightings are accompanied by
      radar records?

      Editor's Note: I happen to be one who intercepted a UFO at the request of
      London Control and had the structured object on my radar. Four hundred
      government employees are prepared to testify before Congress under oath that
      UFOs are real as part of the Disclosure Project.

      NASA TO SEEK EARTH LIKE PLANETS

      Robert Roy Britt reports that NASA's Kepler satellite mission will study
      100,000 stars to search for other potentially habitable planets. NASA gave
      the final necessary green light Friday to the Kepler mission. The space
      agency also approved the Dawn mission, which will orbit the two largest
      asteroids in our solar system. Kepler will be the first spacecraft devoted
      to the search for Earth-sized planets around other stars and an important
      step toward finding life elsewhere in our galaxy, if it exists. Both
      missions are part of NASA's Discovery program. The decisions mean the
      missions will now be funded and planning and construction can begin. Each is
      slated for launch in 2006. The Kepler satellite will orbit the sun and study
      some 100,000 stars for four years, looking for planets that are similar in
      size to Earth and in similar orbits around their stars. Only planets with
      orbits in this so-called "habitable zone," where it is not too hot and not
      too cold, could have liquid water, scientists say. And liquid water is seen
      as a necessary ingredient for life as we know it. "This will be the first
      mission that ought to be able to produce a census of Earth-sized planets in
      the habitable zones around other stars," said David Morrison, a member of the
      mission's science working group at NASA's Ames Research Center, which will
      oversee the project. Current ground-based searches typically find only very
      large planets that orbit very close to their host stars and almost certainly
      could not support life. About 80 of these so-called extrasolar planets have
      been found. Thanks to Space.com and Robert Roy Britt

      NEW JERSEY BALLS OF LIGHT

      The witness reports, "On Sunday, December 23, 2001, I think I saw a UFO. I
      was driving on the Garden State Parkway when I saw four big, dull balls of
      light in the sky. I'm pretty sure the lights were not coming from the ground
      such as a searchlight, because I didn't see a line of light coming from the
      ground. The lights kept separating and then coming together again. I'm also
      pretty sure they were moving in the same direction as our car because we were
      driving at about 70 mph for fifteen minutes and the UFO was right above the
      car the whole time. I drew a picture that shows how the lights were moving.
      Thanks to MUFON HQ and RabbitSc8

      WISCONSIN CYLINDRICAL OBJECT

      NEWTON/CLEVELAND -- CHRIS B reports. I was driving to work in Sheboygan from
      Manitowoc on December 26, 2001, and as I approached the wayside on I-43 just
      north of Cleveland I spotted what appeared to be an UFO above the wayside.
      At 6:26 AM all that was visible were three white lights in a row. I could
      almost make out the body of the craft, but with it being early morning
      visibility was minimal. The object didn't blink or make any noise that I
      could hear over the sound of the car engine and road noise. The object was
      stationary when I first saw it and stayed stationary as I drove past to the
      south. I would estimate that the object was between 300 to 500 feet in
      altitude and was about the height of a radio tower. When I drove past this
      area on my way home, I looked for any towers that I could have mistaken for
      the object, but there was none anywhere the object flew that morning. I'm
      sure there were other witnesses since the Interstate was full of morning
      commuters. Thanks to UFOWisconsin and jenny@... (Jenny Hoppe)
      http://www.ufowisconsin.com/county/reports/r2001_1226_manitowoc.html

      MINNESOTA FLYING TRIANGLE

      DULUTH -- A large Flying Triangle craft, about four times the size of a
      stealth jet was seen while two men were driving north on Highway 53, thru the
      northern suburb of Hermantown on March 5, 2001. The Flying Triangle was
      dark, but the color seemed to be a gray silver color with a light on each
      corner and one in the center from 9:30 to 10:00 PM. The craft crossed the
      highway from the left side, moving to the right. It was moving very slowly,
      almost hanging over the highway for a while. One of the men thought that it
      should be moving faster and be out of site when compared to commercial
      planes. It was a little higher than treetop level, about a block high. They
      pulled the car over to the side and stopped to listen. There was no sound
      coming from it. It continued drifting slowly until it went past a bunch of
      trees and then it suddenly either took off extremely fast or just
      disappeared. It was angling in the direction of the Duluth Air Force Base,
      which has been officially closed for quite some time. I think there are Air
      National Guard fighter jet operations there now, since the September 11,
      attack. The unidentified craft was triangular shaped, except in the back.
      It wasn't a straight line like a true triangle, but was indented some.
      Thanks to Fire2@... (Bonnie)

      ARKANSAS BLUE LIGHT

      On Monday, December 24, 2001, at 7:00 AM, Mike was starting to feed the
      animals on his farm. He was checking the goats when he saw a blue Ball of
      light at tree top level, headed south to north and then disappear. Mike
      said, "Almost looked like it was over our lower farm. I've been busy so this
      is the only time I can get this sighting out to you. Thanks to mike
      alucard90@... (mike stephen)

      OKLAHOMA NEW YEAR'S EVE SIGHTING...

      TULSA - JONES/RIVERSIDE AIRPORT -- Rich Edmunds writes, on December 31, 2001,
      I was on the first floor roof of my job site, taking my regular coffee break
      checking out the sky as I often do, when I saw a red light about 30 degrees
      off the north horizon. It was moving very slowly to he south at 11:40 PM
      CST, At first I thought it was probably a helicopter since I see them often
      enough from this location. However, the light did not blink on and off like
      even a helicopter light would. It only flickered when it changed at all. It
      made no sound that I could hear and when helicopters are around I do hear
      them. I turned away for no more than five seconds and when I looked back,
      there was a second light, this one white, not as bright moving a bit faster
      from west to east. On a 2-D drawing, it would have been lower than the red
      light. It was moving slow enough and at a position that I have trouble
      believing that I would not have seen it before turning my head. It is as if
      it came from nowhere (or maybe from the red light)? I watched it for maybe
      30 seconds before it just went out. This got me very excited. I continued
      watching the red light as it moved closer until it was about 45 degrees off
      the horizon. I noticed that it was no longer red but more of a copperish
      orange color. I am almost positive that it came to a complete stop (it moved
      so slow that it was often hard to tell if it was moving at all) and then
      began to move easterly for about 30 seconds and then it suddenly dimmed to
      the brightness of a dim star and then went out altogether.

      I watched for two more minutes but neither light reappeared. I then had to go
      back to my work duties. The moon was nearly overhead and was behind a thin
      layer of clouds. It had a slight ring around it. I could see what I think
      was the planet Jupiter with no problems. Now here was a small band of
      heavier clouds between the moon and the part of he sky where the lights were
      but I am 90% sure that the lights did not disappear due to clouds. These
      lights were not satellites as they were much too bright and I have never seen
      a red satellite. I don't think I have ever seen a light act in such a
      manner. I celebrated my 45th birthday on New Year's Eve and this certainly
      was a fine and unexpected present from someone or something. Thanks to Rich
      Edmunds Edmunds@...

      WASHINGTON NEW YEARS EVE UFO

      KENNEWICK -- Today is January 1st, 2002, last night at 10:00 PM, K.. Colman
      along with three adults and three children, got the opportunity to observe
      the presence of three unexplainable lights. He reports, "They put us in
      nothing short of complete amazement! I first saw one beautiful light that
      was traveling in a somewhat upward yet horizontal direction. It first came
      into my view when it rose above the peak of our shop in our backyard. I
      quickly went into my home and alerted my family and friends. We all gathered
      on the deck of my home and saw in the sky three beautiful golden colored
      lights that reminded me of big gold Christmas bulbs. Each object seemed to
      be Gold in color, circular shaped about the size of a quarter, held at arm's
      length, with a white light on each one. All three unidentified objects
      looked to be identical.

      As we watched in amazement they rose to a position almost straight above us.
      They moved in a very smooth way, at a very moderate speed they hovered over
      head for seven to ten minutes before the first light suddenly went straight
      up and disappeared, just that fast. Then the next light moved to what looked
      like the exact place in the sky, and did the same thing. This light faded
      away then reappeared and then quickly disappeared in a straight upward
      direction. Then, the third light also moved to the same place in the sky
      and, it too, disappeared into the sky in a straight upward direction. It was
      simply mystifying, and totally captivating! I have never seen anything like
      this in my life it was so exciting, I simply cannot put it into words how
      completely awesome this sighting really was! The kids thought it was cool.
      However, the four adults that witnessed these things are just blown away!
      What a great experience! We will never forget this New Years celebration
      that is for sure! Thanks to K. Coleman Kt0424@...

      SCOTLAND UFOs FILMED

      EDINBURGH -- Andrew Hennessey reports that world shattering footage was shot
      on a Digicom at night by Steve X an associate of Russell Penman on Sunday,
      December 23, 2001. The footage clearly shows three massive motherships over
      the estuary beside the city of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. The ships
      one half to one mile long [best guess at this time] are elliptical, clearly
      curved at the front -- the front terminating in three giant headlights. The
      two hours of substantial Digicom footage clearly show one many windowed, and
      many layered mothership issuing forth bright shiny pod shaped ships or beings
      glowing white. Over the course of the two hours -- these ships are
      disgorged by the mothership in clear focus as they fly off in twos or in
      formation or singularly over the City of Edinburgh and its suburbs. There
      are two other ships of similar configuration further off in the distance.
      This wonderful footage is of earth shattering significance, but also comes by
      way of several other amazing photographs and other stills by the Penman
      'group.'

      This is the clearest evidence I have ever seen that Alien life has a massive
      social engineering program for the human race. We could not clearly see the
      other two ships doing the same -- as the light capsules were tiny in
      proportion. The other two ships were decloaked simultaneously -- in the drop
      zone of the Lothian's. On top of other fabulous daytime footage by Brian Mac
      Phee also of the forth valley at Stirling, near Edinburgh. Central Scotland
      is again confirmed as one of the hottest hotspots on the planet. Over the
      piece, I watched hundreds and hundreds of little lights fly out of the
      mothership at all levels of the structure, sometimes hanging back so the
      others could catch up, they flew and scattered in all directions over the
      sleepy Capital of Scotland - a city which anciently was once thought of as a
      Jerusalem with its seven hills and its Masonic connections and secrets. We
      are not alone. Thanks to Andrew Hennessey pegasus@...
      Transformation Studies Group.

      BELGIUM AND FRANCE NEW UFO WAVE

      On January 1, 2002, Jeff told me during his radio show about the considerable
      upswing in UFO activity in Belgium and France, including the Flying Black
      Triangles. (I'm a regular guest on the Jeff Rense's Radio Show, the first
      Tuesday of the month.) Jeff Rense reports that the Flying Triangles are back
      in Europe, particularly in Belgium and France! In 1989 and 1990, the Flying
      Triangles were reported almost nightly.

      In mid-October a young lady reported a UFO in the Avioth area of northern
      France. The very dark, square shaped UFO had four lights, one at each
      corner.
      Last month, UFO sightings became widely reported on the TV news and popular
      newspapers, reporting that "A new wave is hitting Belgium." One of the more
      popular Belgian papers, "La Derniļæ½re Heure" (The Last Hour) on December 19th
      featured a detailed report by one of its noted writers, Gilbert Dupont, about
      the return of the triangles, with new reports of blue lighting on the
      underside of the craft, as well as orange and yellow. Belgian TV interviewed
      two young men in Namur, who reported a very close encounter with a silver,
      cylindrical shaped UFO. Triangles are being reported with varying lighting
      structures; red, green and blue lights, as well as UFOs that are orange in
      color. Many of the Belgian UFO organizations believe the Flying Triangles
      are US military related considering the presence of SHAPE (Supreme
      Headquarters Allied Powers Europe), in Brussels, Belgium. The craft cause
      vibrations that rattle windows and dishes. They are described as huge flying
      buildings, possibly two triangles stuck together. Thanks to Jeff Rense who
      has a detailed report on his web site at Rense.Com.

      NEW ZEALAND LARGE PULSATING LIGHT OBSERVED

      GISBORNE, NORTH ISLAND -- On December 29, 2001, Lawrence, writes that I was
      on our computer at home online, when my wife who was outside opened our front
      door and asked me to come and have a look at something in the sky. As soon
      as I got outside it didn't take long to catch sight of the large light
      overhead at 7:43 PM. My first reaction to this object in the sky was in
      reference to its speed, size, and brightness. Having personally seen
      numerous lights in the sky during a UFO flap over Gisborne, New Zealand in
      1976; I knew what we were looking at in the night sky was unusual. The
      object/light was larger than the planet Mars (which was also visible). It
      was definitely pulsating in brightness, set against the backdrop of a clear
      sky with a full moon to the east. By the time I was called by my wife
      Kathleen, the object was directly overhead, and took between 30 seconds and
      one minute to disappear over the southern horizon. I even jumped on top of
      our fence to watch the object as long as possible. During the whole time of
      observation, the object's speed remained constant and in one direction. It
      may not have gone in a perfect straight light across the night sky, but its
      direction did not deviate. The apparent size of the object somehow concerned
      me. My wife, not normally interested in things in the sky above, was quite
      elated and curious during this observation. To me its varying brightness
      caught the eye. I waited during the sighting to see a color change, but none
      occurred. However as stated above, its size stood out compared to other
      objects; i.e., stars/planets. I checked up at (heavens-above.com) for other
      known objects in the sky at that precise time. Nothing seemed to match this
      object we had seen. We would both like to know what such a bright/large
      object in the night sky could have been? In addition, what travels at the
      speed this thing was doing? LATITUDE: 38.65S LONGITUDE: 178.00E. Thanks to
      Chuck Warren -

      TEXAS RESEARCHER ASKS FOR HELP

      Bill Clark, I'm writing to ask for your comments on some research I have
      done, presented in full on my web site at http://www.inviticus.com. I was
      dismissed post haste from the Ph.D. program at the University of Texas at
      Austin a week ago (yes it was the day before Christmas), and I believe it is
      because of my research into the UFO enigma. I am appealing this decision,
      and would appreciate your support by signing the Guest Book on my web site.
      My theory is that the UFO's achieve lighter than air capability by virtue of
      a chemical derivative of Freon. You may recall Freon was banned worldwide a
      few years ago because it was shown to damage the ozone layer. Yet, Freon is
      four times heavier than air ~ how can it make it many miles into the upper
      atmosphere to interact with the ozone there? I believe it does so by virtue
      of reacting with something in the air, which then renders it ultra
      lightweight.

      An aircraft, which is not affected by gravity, could do everything we know
      UFO's to do. I am an international expert in energy conservation, and have
      for many years protested the Freon Ban because the new "ozone safe" Freon is
      25% less efficient than Freon-12. My efforts have met with such extreme
      resistance from the highest authorities in government and in the engineering
      societies, that in recent years I have sought some explanation for their
      behavior. I believe the banned Freon is still being manufactured in massive
      quantities (obviously it is, because the ozone hole doubles year to year even
      with the Ban in effect), and that the government and industry knows about it,
      and what it is being used for. I have all the details on my web site, along
      with my credentials and other supporting evidence. I hope you have a chance
      to visit, and especially to leave your comments in my Guest Book. Thanks and
      best wishes for a wonderful New Year, Bill Clark Lagos Vista, Texas
      http://www.inviticus.com, sfoperations@... (Bill Clark, P.E.)

      SPIELBERG'S "TAKEN" IS CAST

      Michael Moriarity and Eric Close have been cast in The SCI FI Channel's
      Taken, from Steven Spielberg and DreamWorks is an upcoming original
      miniseries scheduled to air during the fourth quarter of 2002. The 20-hour
      miniseries, which started production in September in Vancouver, weaves
      together the stories of three families over three generations and their roles
      in the history of alien abductions. In addition to Moriarity (Law & Order)
      and Close (Now and Again), the cast will include Willie Garson, Anton
      Yelchin, Ryan Hurst, Chad Morgan, Rob LaBelle, Catherine Dent, Tina Holmes,
      Steve Burton, Julie Benz and Joel Gretsch. Principal photography continues
      through the end of May 2002. Leslie Bohem wrote all 20 hours of Taken and
      production will commence in Vancouver. The miniseries will interweave the
      stories of three families and their experiences with UFO abductions. Burton
      will play Randall Keys, a World War II fighter pilot who encounters strange
      lights in the night sky while on a mission over Germany. Benz will play Kate
      Keys, Randall's wife, who is forced to raise their son alone as Randall
      struggles to cope with his abduction experience. Thanks to Robert Collins.

      CANADA INVESTIGATIONS

      TORONTO -- Lawrence Fenwick writes, "I've seen five UFOs, three of which were
      multiple-observer events." One was seen in broad daylight in 1996. All were
      in the city of Toronto. I retain physical evidence from three UFO incidents,
      none of which were from my sightings. One was from northern California, one
      from Israel, and another from Don Mills, Ontario, a Toronto suburb. The
      California and Israel artifacts came from cases investigated by police
      officers. All evidence has been tested in private or university
      laboratories. All were declared non-terrestrial in the way in which the
      constituent elements were combined.

      This does not eliminate the possibility that some scientific, intelligence
      agency and military people working together may be responsible for most, if
      not all, abductions, with the use of mind control techniques and advanced
      technological devices, using creatures genetically engineered to appear
      non-human. The Don Mills, Ontario item was an implant 1.5 by 1 mm. in size,
      consisting primarily of aluminum, titanium, and silicon, all of which can be
      used in a transducer, according to an engineer at Panasonic in Mississauga,
      Ontario. The implant was removed surgically in a hospital in 1988 and, after
      almost immediate preliminary lab analysis at the University of Toronto, was
      analyzed completely at an industrial laboratory in Mississauga. It had been
      implanted by some entities that seemed alien. It was placed in a lady's left
      earlobe on the night of July 12, 1961, For three years, she heard what she
      called periodic buzzing signals "like Morse code" in her left ear. They
      gradually faded away. Many years later, she gave lectures about UFOs,
      stating that they and the creatures associated with them were
      extraterrestrial and meant no harm. Was this propaganda instilled in her to
      condition her audience to a particular point of view? The earlobe was still
      a bit swollen at the time investigators from CONFORM were in touch with her
      in 1986. The lady passed away in 1992 at age 74. Due to ridicule of the UFO
      topic, we call her Betty Stewart. Her son has threatened to sue me if her
      real name is published as he is afraid of ridicule in case anyone reads her
      real name and finds out he is her son.
      Thanks to Lawrence Fenwick http://interactive.rogers.com/lawrencefenwick/doc

      NEW NASA SHUTTLE VIDEO OF UFOs IN SPACE

      Jeff Challender has prepared a new tape of various UFOs that were caught on
      recent Shuttle video footage. Jeff has over a hour-long tape of UFOs shot in
      space. Jeff spends hundreds of hours watching the shuttle broadcasts from
      space and is now an expert on NASA missions and even those onboard the
      shuttle are unlikely to see what Jeff does. Using Jeff's directions you will
      be able to learn the difference between space junk, ice crystals and real
      UFOs. I feel confident we could go into a court of law and convince any jury
      that there are UFOs moving at high speed around the Earth. Send $25 to: Jeff
      Challender 2768 Mendel Way - Sacramento, California 95833-2011 Jeff has an
      operation his back and is still in pain, we ask you to send your prayers.

      NEW UFO STORE IS NOW OPEN FOR THE HOLIDAYS

      The new UFO Store is open on our web site with some of the best UFO books and
      paraphernalia available. Help support UFO research by purchasing through us!
      Filer's Files is dedicated to uncovering the truth about UFOs and has sent
      them out free since January 1997. Your support is needed to cover expenses,
      and when you shop in our store, you get the satisfaction of quality products,
      with the knowledge that you have helped support the search for the truth.
      Come help our adventure, while supporting UFO research! Order online today,
      at http://www.filersfiles.com/ufostore/index.htm

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL that costs only $30 per year by contacting
      MUFONHQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership. Filer's
      Files is copyrighted 2001 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers
      may post the complete files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter
      and its editor by name and list the date of issue that the item appeared.
      These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint.
      Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants
      permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to
      keep your name, address, or story confidential. Caution, most of these are
      initial reports and require further investigation.

      Happy New Year, and may God grant you all your Holiday wishes.

      George A. Filer