Fwd = [Elfrad-Group] Self-contained energy balls

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Originally from: Elfrad-Group@yahoogroups.com
      Original Subject: [Elfrad-Group] Digest Number 470
      Original Date: 1 Jan 2002 23:42:43 -0000

      Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:55:13 +0300
      From: "Andrei Ol'khovatov" <olkhov@...>
      Subject: Research on the Field

      Dear Flavio,

      In your Hessdalen-related work:
      http://www.itacomm.net/ph/gori01.htm
      you refered to MassimoTeodorani's hypotesis that self-contained
      energy balls, may be around us, though not visible. In reality
      this idea was put forward many years ago. In 1980 -early 1990s
      Soviet/Russian scientists mentioned this. I also pointed to
      this (in English it is in PROCEEDING 5TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
      ON BALL LIGHTNING, Niigata, Japan 1997 ). Moreover, Soviet
      scientists conducted several experiments in 1980s to trigger a
      luminosity of the invisible ball-formations. Collapse of USSR
      had stopped these interesting investigations.

      Best wishes,
      Andrei Ol'khovatov

      >: Flavio Gori N.R.R. <gori@...>
      >: Elfrad-Group@yahoogroups.com <Elfrad-Group@yahoogroups.com>
      >: 31 dec 2001 20:30
      >: [Elfrad-Group] Research on the Field

      >Hi all,
      >
      >last summer I was in Norway to investigate about a not yet understood
      atmospheric phenomena appearing in yhe Hessdalen valley. Scientists are on
      the field since 1984 but nothing come back for sure. Of course one problem
      is from wx, so cold at 63´┐ŻN in the winter season. So research was usually
      done during july and august.
      >Click on http://www.hessdalen.org to know more.
      >
      >In 1999 during a meeting at National Council of Research at Medicina Radio
      Observatory, I proposed to investigate such phenomena in the VLF/ELF as
      well. This word was accepted and in the EMBLA2000 session, the first low
      freq radio receiving station was ready to use. In 2001 I was there and have
      just published my report in my web magazine LoScrittoio.it. You can read
      them here:
      >http://www.loscrittoio.it/Pages/FG-0901.html
      >and
      >http://www.loscrittoio.it/Pages/FG-1201.html
      >
      >The first one is less technical, while the second describe the approach I
      held about the phenomena, involving a singular way: not a *real* VLF/ELF
      signal but the use of background noise in VLF/ELF, likely able to give clues
      in a unsharp geometrical manner.

      >Hope you want click there and let me know your opinion as I asked to
      Shawn's VLF ML.