Fw: UFO Sighting

  • McDave
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2001
      A very merry christmas to everyone and a peacefull new year

      Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
      (N/A) on Monday, December 24, 2001 at 21:00:08

      email: N/A

      Name: anon

      Date: 22/12/01

      Time: 23:10

      Location: glenrothes,Fife

      Witness: I would prefer to remain anonymous

      light occasionaly pulsating brighter and brighter. It appeared to be around
      thirty metres above the house but I could not tell how large it was. this
      went on for about a minute then the light suddenly faded and I lost sight of
      it as it was quite clear

      Weather: relatively clear

      Evidence: none

      Mil\Airbases: unaware of any

      Privacy: Anonymous

      -
      THE TRUTH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!..................BUT HOW FAR?
      "The sands of time are trickling away from our dear mother Earth
      and yet we continue to fight amongst ourselves and destroy our
      natural enviroment,leaving all the mess for our children and their
      children's children to inherit when we're gone."

      -
    • McDave
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2001
        Date: june 2000

        Time: midnight

        Location: clydebank

        object about 2miles away at first we thought it was a plane then we noticed
        it flying in odd ways going one way real fast then another way real fast
        then changin colour and going into a sorta forest another time i was in my
        bedroom and i saw about 3objects in the sky one object came and the other
        flew away then another came and then the 3 were there at once then they jst
        flew away ...

        Mil\Airbases: There is an airport next to both the sightings...

        Privacy: Anonymous

        -

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2002
          Date: 8 january 2002

          Time: 2 30 am

          Location: penicuick scotland

          Witness: martin rogan i saw a ball of flames fly upward and disapear
          for the third night running at the exact same time in the exact same place.

          Privacy: Public