Re:Reply....Discovery of "Lost City" Underwater Ruins is Confirmed

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2001
      In a message dated 12/09/2001 11:59:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      timestar@... writes:

      << Have you ever wondered why UFO's, reporting they are extraterrestrial in
      origin, have made their presence known for over 50 years but have declined
      to make an open landing that would place them in face-to-face contact with
      street variety earthlings? >>

      And some skeptics have already jumped on the band wagon saying it is probably
      just a natural formation..........Oh and I just love people who make
      judgement calls without even seeing the evidence...what a bunch of
      dic*heads..........just another instance of keeping the truth from coming out.

      Sandy Nichols
    • TimeStar
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2001
        Sandy Nichols wrote:

        And some skeptics have already jumped on the band wagon saying it is
        probably
        just a natural formation..........Oh and I just love people who make
        judgement calls without even seeing the evidence...what a bunch of
        dic*heads..........just another instance of keeping the truth from coming
        out.

        Krsanna wrote:

        The coast of Cuba where sunken pyramids have been discovered that have
        become the subject of much bashing without any review of evidence was
        identified back in 1996. The specific coordinates of 76°50 West longitude
        and 20 North latitude were identified with the TimeStar geometry and
        published with a notation that sunken pyramids were near those coordinates.
        Anything within a 3° radius to the coordinates off the Cuban coast
        identified on the TimeStar is on target relative to the global scale. In
        fact, decorations on the pyramids at Teotihuacan in Mexico served as
        references to identify the site off the coast of Cuba. The Russian and
        Cuban archaeologists who discovered the sunken pyramids compared the layout
        identified with sonar to the pyramids at Teotihuacan.

        Since I was able to identify the location of sunken pyramids with the
        TimeStar coordinates and knowledge of how those coordinates were used in
        ancient pyramid centers, one might expect acknowledgement of obvious facts.
        But recognition of the obvious is not necessarily forthcoming from
        self-styled UFO experts with questionable agendas.

        It is amazing that those who often claim to identify extraterrestrial
        reliable precision are so poorly informed on their own homeland and specie.
        The same individuals are prone to deny the facts of life on their home
        planet and specie despite any offering of factual data. You may recall that
        some people wailed about not understanding terrorists yet claimed to know
        extraterrestrial motives and agendas with absolute certainty.

        Self-contradicton rarely slows down self-styled experts who reject factual
        data in drawing conclusions. Understanding the self-styled expert's need to
        be right is as germane to living on Planet Earth as understanding the
        motives that drives terrorists.

        Regards,
        Krsanna

        > In a message dated 12/09/2001 11:59:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        > timestar@... writes:
        >
        > << Have you ever wondered why UFO's, reporting they are extraterrestrial
        in
        > origin, have made their presence known for over 50 years but have
        declined
        > to make an open landing that would place them in face-to-face contact
        with
        > street variety earthlings? >>
        >

        > Sandy Nichols

        to:
        > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2001
          Krsanna wrote:

          Since I was able to identify the location of sunken pyramids with the
          TimeStar coordinates and knowledge of how those coordinates were used in
          ancient pyramid centers, one might expect acknowledgement of obvious facts.
          But recognition of the obvious is not necessarily forthcoming from
          self-styled UFO experts with questionable agendas.

          Roger wrote:

          Its worse than you think, Krsanna. What you think is science does not even
          qualify being looked at.

          Steve Fuller in his book Science p 92 asks the question:
          "For example why do we automatically say that Africans, Incans, or some
          other non- Western peoples 'unconsciously anticipated' Western scientific
          discoveries? Why not say, instead that Westerners have merely recovered or
          explicated the insights originally gleaned by the Africans or Incans, which,
          because they were too organically integrated in their lifestyles - 'second
          nature,' so to speak - did not require any explicit articulation in their
          culture?"

          It does not look like Steve Fuller adequately answers this question he
          raises. But it seems that Westerners [i.e. non - Native Americans, not the
          way you define the word] have some sort of philosophy that makes them
          Scientific Realists (?); where 'they' consider that only 'they' can do
          science. Which means that 'they' take the first interpretation, that non-
          Westerners were only able to 'unconsciously anticipate' what 'they' are
          discovering by their science, and 'they' do not recognise other cultures as
          having science.

          Your approach to science unfortunately looks like falling into the 'non-
          science' category by this philosophy, i.e. what you say is not recognised as
          science, even though you may think you are talking science, 'they' think
          you're not.

          Steve Fuller explains that other supposed sciences such as Feminist Science
          based on intuition, and Afrocentric Science based on the idea that all
          science was stolen from Africa, usually thought to have been stolen by the
          Greeks; all fall within 'non science' category, and are not recognised as
          Science by the Orthodoxy.

          The reasons for this outlook by the Westerners [non native Americans] seems
          traceable back to what is called the Battle of the Books in which the Thoth
          approach to science initiated by the Copernican Revolution was exorcised
          from Westerners [non native Americans] science.

          Hence Believe it or not, things are worse than you think and what you engage
          in is no longer recognised by the Scientists with this mind set as being
          science.

          Does this discovery surprise you, it surprised me.

          And if you think who cares what this book says, well its now used in some
          standard science courses as a text book.

          There are forces at work that are very powerful and trying to suppress your
          point of view.

          Cheers Roger

        • wsmith51@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
            In a message dated 12/12/2001 5:01:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, ajb60@...
            writes:

            << Sandy, the debunkers saying it is natural is as valid as me saying it is
            natural, as neither of us have actually investigated the site.

            Al >>

            True so true.........but you know what?......The skeptics and nonbelievers
            will back the guy who has never been there just because he has some so called
            authoritative position.........so sad, so sad.

            Sandy
          • ajb60@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
              Sad and pathetic, these so called armchair experts are an embarrassment to
              the word scientist. It does not matter though, the site is there, and they
              can't do anything about it. If they do not get on board and act like
              scientists, then I suggest they shut up and get the hell out of the way. No
              one cares what they think. The story will live or die with the physical
              evidence. They cannot do anything about that.

              Al
            • TimeStar
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
                Sandy wrote:

                True so true.........but you know what?......The skeptics and nonbelievers
                will back the guy who has never been there just because he has some so
                called
                authoritative position.........so sad, so sad.

                Krsanna wrote:

                The real fun starts when "authorities" start dickering. That's when the
                battle's over but the shouting. By that time, facts are the on the table
                and it's just a matter of figuring out how much face the loser can save.

                Welcome to Planet Earth.

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
                  Don't forget the predictions of the latitude and longitude of the Cuban
                  site, which were made with symbols from the pyramids at Teotihuacan and an
                  earth grid geometry five years before the discovery was announced.

                  "The story will live or die with the physical evidence. They cannot do
                  anything about that." That's why I don't argue with fools but document
                  (copyright) the facts well in advance.

                  Best regards,
                  Krsanna